“Lunch”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We went on a Saturday afternoon and got right in. The food was really good and they have a large beer selection to choose from. The waitress was very helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Josh Z

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went yesterday for Lunch. The waitress was awesome and super friendly and attentive without being overbearing. My wife got a burger-I don’t remember the name of it but it had a weird name and she loved it. I got the fish tacos and fried pickles. The fried pickles were AMAZING but I was a little disappointed with the fish tacos but only because the fish was almost over done and the breading was very crunchy to the point of almost being burnt. I think the tacos would have been awesome if the fish wasn’t so hard. The coleslaw and mango salsa and aioli on the taco was delicious. I also got a blueberry mule and it was pretty tasty. I would try this place again but would probably pick a different dish.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

One of my favorite stops in Oklahoma! Huge variety of beers and the staff are very friendly!! A must stop every trip to Oklahoma!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The staff here is great and they have a good selection of drinks. Didn't have any food so I can't comment on that. We did find out that if you come back later at night you need to have your ID on you. It was the only place we came across that was that way.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

It's an ale house in brick town, could be anywhere. I liked it, but there was nothing 'oh wow' that would drag me back. I've been there when it's convenient, and I've had some decent appetizers and food, but again, just okay. The bar servers can be a little inattentive, they travel at whatever speed they feel like. You won't hate it here, worth going, you might like it better