“Late afternoon lunch ”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Beer was flat, food lacked flavor. Waitress was polite and kind, but the atmosphere wasn’t worth the price tag.
Won’t be back.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent brew pub. Fabulous selection of beers and a good menu.

Lots of room, not too loud, courteous staff. We we're able to have a normal conversation in a bar area booth.

Very nice visit -- absolutely nothing to complain about. I will be back on my next trip to OKC.

1  Thank Ric21144
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We eat here once a year and wait staff very friendly. Started off with fried pickles which are awesome. My heart s and had the fish and said was en very good. I chose something new, which was the filet of beef sandwich without the bread. Just the meat with mushrooms and onions. The broth ( not even a sauce) was so strong you couldn't even taste the beef. It was so overpowering after two bites I couldn't even poke it down with a stick if I had to. Came with fries which were room temperature and limp so to any the least I wasn't impressed .when the waiter took my plate with ninety eight percent of the food still on it I thought she might ask if something was wrong, but she didn't. But the pickles and corona was good,

2  Thank Linda N
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We went on a Saturday afternoon and got right in. The food was really good and they have a large beer selection to choose from. The waitress was very helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Josh Z
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went yesterday for Lunch. The waitress was awesome and super friendly and attentive without being overbearing. My wife got a burger-I don’t remember the name of it but it had a weird name and she loved it. I got the fish tacos and fried pickles. The fried pickles were AMAZING but I was a little disappointed with the fish tacos but only because the fish was almost over done and the breading was very crunchy to the point of almost being burnt. I think the tacos would have been awesome if the fish wasn’t so hard. The coleslaw and mango salsa and aioli on the taco was delicious. I also got a blueberry mule and it was pretty tasty. I would try this place again but would probably pick a different dish.