See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017

everything in room was dirty and nasty, hole rusted thru sink,only reason i gave it one star is because i couldnt go any lower one of the worst motels i ever stayed in.one other thing sheet on bed had a large stain on it ,it appeared to be a pee stain ,had to have it changed

Room Tip: best find another place
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeffrey G
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Do not stay here.. we arrived late one night and unfortunately decided to stay here. Room is dirty and mold in bathroom. I would sleep in my car before I would stay here! A dumpy bar shares the parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donna998
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

The hotel met my expectations and the staff was very polite & efficient. They were very helpful and responded quickly to requests as they came up. Also the staff was knowledgeable about local events & gave suggestions on how to get there.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank claythenia
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

We were just passing through on our way to Arkansas and decided to stay for the night. After we had paid we were told that the wifi was down (if I had known this I would have stayed somewhere else) but should be working again within 20 minutes. Two of the lights in the room didn't work, there was no remote control for the TV. The smoke detector beeped non stop. The bath/shower drain was blocked. We reported all of this to the reception but were told he couldn't do anything about it, we were told to speak to the manager in the morning. The Wifi was never sorted out and the manager was still not at work at 09h30 AM when we left. I asked the receptionist to please get the manager to phone me. I am still waiting. Please don't stay here, it's not worth saving a few dollars, rather go to one of the motels across the road.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank k_ferrucci
Reviewed 25 March 2015 via mobile

No latch on door, everything is dirty and or broken in room. Internet does not work... when you call front desk you get many stories until you go up front and confront them about it. There is NO breakfast...continental only.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends