“good location”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Owasso
Reviewed 27 September 2014

a nice hotel, within walking distance to a Braums Resturant and Captian D's. easy on and off hwy 169. within a few minutes of the high school. Only about 15mins from Tulsa and the mall. Room 112 king bed and sofa mic/fridg. They staff was very friendly and nice,

Room Tip: rm 112 and rm 111
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Sonny P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness of our hotel and that our staff was helpful and accommodating to you. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of our location to area attractions. We hope to serve you again soon...

Reviewed 4 September 2014

Room was clean and bed was extra comfortable. Microwave and fridge are not usually included for this price, very impressed. Really liked the small partition separating the sitting area from the bed. I will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Sonny P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Thank you so much for your FIVE STAR RATING Kelligh! We really appreciate your choice in hotels, and I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Our small team is very dedicated to guest service. Thanks so much for staying in Owasso, and we really appreciate your feedback, and look forward to hosting you again! Thanks again, Sonny Patel- General Manager

Reviewed 3 September 2014

The Best Western Inn and Suites in Owasso is a beautiful hotel with all of the amenities one would expect from a more expensive hotel, but at a price that is very affordable and reasonable. The staff is caring and concerned, and do everything humanly possible to insure that you have a peaceful and restful stay. They go above and beyond the call of duty to make your experience as enjoyable as they can. Stay here and experience their excellent hospitality yourself!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your FIVE STAR RATING! We really appreciate your choice in hotels, and I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thanks so much for staying in Owasso, and we hope to host you again in the future!!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Very nice place to stay with your family. Great out door pool. Amazing experience from check in to check out. Free breakfast was wonderful! Very involved Staff were very friendly and welcoming to all! Room was clean and spacious. Not a single negative comment here!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sonny P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you so much for your FIVE STAR RATING Sharon! We really appreciate your choice in hotels, and I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thanks so much for staying in Owasso, and we hope to host you again in the future!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed the night of august 5th. I booked a presidential suite with hot tub paid a little over $170. Upon entering the room it smelled stale and dewey. Not what a presidential suite should smell. We decided to get in the pool and there were cigarette butts laying all around the pool and in the pool were a bunch of curly pubic hairs floating. We were grossed out so we got out of the pool and had to shower. Back inside the room the couch cushion was tore one of the lights above the hot tub kept flickering. Later in the evening we decided to get in the hot tub when I was getting out I cut my knee on the hot tub (most likely the drain.) When we went to watch t.v. around 145am, we only got to watch t.v. for about 10-15 minutes. Bc apparently the cable shuts off at 2am. I spoke to the lady at the front desk this morning and told her everything she said the pool gets cleaned everyday that it should be better this morning. As for the room smelly she said it doesn't get rented much. As we walked to our car past the pool the cigarette butts were still laying next to the pool. So obviously its not cleaned every day. I do not recommend this hotel and will not stay here again. For $20 more I could have got a nice room at the mayo. Im very disappointed in what I got for the amount I paid.

• Stayed: August 2014
Sonny P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am very disappointed to see that we fell short of meeting your expectations during your stay. I am very sorry for the cleanliness issues with pool and injury that you encountered in your room, and assure you that the appropriate actions have been taken to eliminate further incidents. We do clean pool everyday, We were short on cleaning staff that morning but we managed to get everything clean before 11am. We are checking with the hot tub but we didn't find anything to cause injury to our guest. We never had any complaint about our presidential room. Far as the cable not working in your room in the morning, we would hoping that you contacted our front desk to get this resolved. We didn't have any issues with cable not working that morning. I can assure you that this is not how we operate and this was an isolated incident, and I am deeply sorry that it happened to you. I hope that you will consider us again the next time you are in Tulsa so that we can make it up to you with our clean, friendly service.