“Much improved”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Owasso
Reviewed 5 February 2015

I stay at his hotel weekly for work. Now on 3rd manager which is making much needed improvements. The breakfast is now edible. I would never eat anything before but hardboiled eggs. He now cooks fresh scrambled eggs sausage links etc everything fresh and delicious. Manager goes above and beyond to help customers. Housekeeping is wonderful as well as front desk staff. I tell all travel nurses coming in where I stay and encourage them to check it out. I will not stay anywhere else.

Tammy Neher

Room Tip: Quiet not any outside noise on 2nd level
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tammy N
Maheshw37086, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2015

Dear Tammy,

Thank you for the "5 Stars" on your review, the entire team is very appreciative of your comments.

We thrive to deliver our best at all times to all our guests and it is encouraging to note that all our efforts are being noted.

We will continue to maintain the trust you bestow upon our team, and welcome your co-workers.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 918-272-2000.

Reviewed 5 February 2015

The best western was amazing. The staff is so sweet and kind. The room was very clean and I loved the size of the room you had so much room to move. I do a lot of traveling and finding a gem like this best western is one in a million. I will be coming back here often.

• Stayed: January 2015

Dear Marie E,

Thank you for giving us "5 Stars", our team is committed to deliver a superior experience to all our guests.

It is encouraging to read comments such as yours, which notices our continuous committed efforts to bring in the best at all times.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

The breakfast was okay. The rooms were clean, but they badly need to be updated. The 2nd night we stayed, the bathroom tub was cracked so bad that you had to place your feet on the sides for fear of falling through, and the light kept going out. The laundry room needs to be cleaned as well. The desk attendants were nice, but the hotel itself needs work.

• Stayed: February 2015

Dear Jdub2829,

On behalf of our entire team I apologize for not being able to provide you with a memorable stay at our property.
We are very happy to note that you enjoyed our breakfast and thank you for taking time to comment on our continuous efforts to deliver a superior experience to our patrons.

Your comments are important to us and hope you will be back and give us another chance.

Thank you.

Mahesh Weliwita

Reviewed 2 February 2015

All areas of hotel were neat and clean. A blessing after the stay we had at another hotel in the area. Plan on staying at Best Western for the duration of our project. Intend on checking out the weight room this week.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maheshw37086, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2015

Dear Dana,

The entire team at Best Western Owasso Inn & Suites Thank You for your "4 star" rating.

I am glad that I was able to make your stay a comfortable and a superior experience.

Please do let us know your feedback of our recently upgraded weight room by telling us what you liked and how we can improve,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

BEST WESTERN Owasso Inn & Suites

Reviewed 30 January 2015

Just came from a very bad motel. When I came in I was meet a friendly attitude and the motel was nice, clean, and quite which was a big change from the night before. I am really glad they had openning for me.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maheshw37086, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2015

Dear Reggie,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am glad that I was able to make your stay in Owasso, Ok. a comfortable and a memorable experience.

BEST WESTERN Owasso Inn & Suites