“What you would expect ”
Review of El Pueblo

El Pueblo
Ranked #19 of 31 Restaurants in Pauls Valley
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

By chance I stopped to eat here. Inside and out, El Pueblo is very clean! The service was exceptional! The food was average. Don't get me wrong, it was good. Good consistency all the way around. But on this visit nothing popped. I will eat here again and try other items. Hopefully they will have that pop!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I admit it, this place is popular. But for the life of me I cannot figure out why.

First, it is dirty. Especially the restrooms.

Second, the food is bland. And portions are small.

Third, service is only so so.

To be fair, prices are not high.

We won't be back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had heard a lot of good things about this restaurant, but the experience I had was very average. It was lunch time and they were very busy, so service was slow and I thought the food was just average.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We have been eating there several years. They have several authentic dishes. We have eaten several different dishes. They have a classic menu with some unique dishes,