“Average”

Happy Days
Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Pauls Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We asked if the chicken fried steak was made on site, it wasn't, it is frozen. I had a club sandwich. It was ok, but average. The side salad was good. My husband had pork chops. He said they had good flavor. They were very thin. The mashed/smashed potatoes had large chunks of potatoes but tasted good. The iced tea was good with lots of crushed ice. We looked at the pie but didn't get any. They looked really good. I should of just had pie instead of that sandwich! The service was good and the staff was friendly. We probably won't stop here again.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Nice place. TouchTunes jukebox. Stand offish, yet friendly staff. Prime rib dinner was good. Carmel drizzled apple pie was super good! Best ever! Thank you to the young waitress who recommended it when they where out of lemon pie. Worth a stop just for pie!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

They have a large menu, but just OK food. My chopped steak dinner was tasty but the meatloaf wasn't much better than a frozen dinner. The service was very good. Decor is cute.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I had just basic eggs and bacon. Everything was cooked except due to the dinner being cold so was my food. The waitress very friendly checked on me twice. The dinner deco was 50 to 60.. So neat to see thing like that. The dinner needs a little cleaning ot TLC. But if i had the chance i would probably come by. Easy access to highway 35 on and off.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I had been looking for a place for breakfast after leaving Oklahoma City to head home to Dallas-Fort Worth when billboards (and easy access off and back on to I-35) intrigued me to stop at this little diner. I knew I had selected correctly when I came upon a full parking lot full of locals at 10 a.m. Happy Days Diner has the charm of a 50s diner with an extensive menu of home-style favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was delighted to see that a menu for Seniors 55+ didn't cut portions, just the price. I didn't go hungry with two eggs, bacon, sausage and two pancakes. Fast friendly service, too! I'll be back again. I'm dying to try some of the other tempting foods!

1  Thank ru1390