“Welcome home :)”

Bob's Pig Shop
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Pauls Valley
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

What a treat! Everything was good! I like hot BBQ sauce and this is the real deal. Thick and great tasting. Almost an asada flavor. The regular is sweet and creamy. Pinto beans with a touch of hot BBQ sauce are fire!

I also tried the salsa and guacamole. Gauc was good but the salsa had the perfect consistency with a garden fresh flavor!

On the way out I got some beef jerky. If you like Smoke than this is it! Big strips with delicious Smokey flavor.

Definitely will be back

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Came here due to a friends recommendation. Looked to be an awesome BBQ stop by the decor and savory smells. Everyone liked their meal ok but weren’t blown away by the food as expected. A couple items were incorrect on our order but we never had any waitstaff check with us after our food was delivered. The food came out quickly which was nice and we just made sure the missing items weren’t on our bill. Glasses for drinks were large which was nice because they never came to refill drinks. Seemed to be a very busy popular spot. Maybe food and experience would be better when they weren’t so busy.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We eat here at least twice a week! I love their chicken tacos and blackberry cobbler! Sweet ❤️ Vickie runs this place she is super sweet!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Visited with my dad who is a long time
customer. We had BBQ, a chicken salad with amazing guacamole, a great chili cheese hot dog with fries.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I have ridden past this place many time. Having seen good reviews I decided to try it. The service was fast and friendly. The food was good, and reasonably priced. I tried their signature sandwich. It was not quite what I was expecting, but still very tasty.