All reviews coffee cups would definitely stay here again room was spacious the hotel is clean waffles front desk breakfast staff marland mansion indoor pool the breakfast area cookies business trip hot tub mercantile tricky staffed pawhuska
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The staff was polite, the lobby, breakfast area, hallways, elevator, & room were all very clean, the bed was comfortable, and breakfast was good. The only complaint I had was that I paid a few dollars a night extra for a room with a wet bar, but the water pressure in the wet bar sink was nearly non-existent (as though a water line were turned 90% of the way off). Regardless, this is a minor complaint and my 2 night stay at this hotel was overall an extremely positive experience. If I ever find myself in Ponca City again I will be returning to this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Justin W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ponca City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback and recommendations CNC_Holland. We are so happy that you experienced excellent hospitality, enjoyed our clean facilities, comfortable guestroom, and complimentary breakfast service. Thank you for bringing attention to the sink, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate department to correct. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Ponca City!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Impeccably maintained hotel. Helpful, courteous staff. Room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet. We would highly recommend this Hampton. Good location, convenient to area attractions such as Marland Mansion and Pioneer Woman Mercantile in Pawhuska (about 30-40 minute drive).

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Justin W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ponca City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback and compliments joemE6454GF. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom, and that you experienced excellent hospitality from the staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I usually wait til I’m back home to do my reviews but this one needed some quicker advisement. First of all, let me tell you this is a very nice place to stay (considering the hotel choices in Ponca City!!!!0 and this is my second visit in a short period of time. Staff is nice, cookies in the afternoon are a welcome treat, beds are comfortable and the rooms are for the most part, clean and quiet. The housekeeping staff does start to leave things undone if you are staying more than one day (towels left on the drying racks, trash can not emptied, left over coffee cups not removed and the inroom propaganda not replaced and re-presented. Not big things but leavings none the less. Also, there are not enough hangers in the closet if you are planning a stay of more than one day.

Best of all is the breakfast staff attendee. The breakfast is Ok but tends to run on its on accord. Set up starts out OK but begins to waffle about 7:30 - 8:00 and not all the presentations are maintained. Presentations are O`K but the milk is sometimes frozen solid, saugae disappears and the fruit bowl becomes invisible. Best of all is the break Destiny takes from 8:30-9:15. Sitting in the guest lounge area, feet up on the table, iPhone in hand and no attention to anything except what is on the tiny screen. This woman could use a pep talk!

Don’t be discouraged. Nice place to stay and would recommend to anyone looing for a clean and comfortable overnight in Ponca City.

Room Tip: 2nd floor down the hall from the elevator
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Justin W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ponca City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you for your compliments, and your candid feedback Patrick. I apologize that your stay has not met your expectations in certain areas. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate departments. We hope your next stay exceeds your expectations. Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Clean, quiet, nice and new! Within walking distance to Sonic. Highly recommend! We had 3 rooms and were in town to visit the Maryland Mansion. Hotel suggested dinner at Los Portales and El Patio, both excellent food! Go! Great town and warm, comfortable hotel!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Justin W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ponca City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience WaterUnderBridge. We are so happy that you enjoyed the hotel and experienced excellent hospitality from the staff. We are glad you got to experience the local attractions and restaurants in Ponca City. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Staying at this hotel I was made to feel welcome. The entire staff made it feel like I was at home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is in the area. The bed are comfortable. The hotel is clean

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Justin W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ponca City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for providing feedback petercV6341EW. I am so happy to hear that you experienced excellent hospitality from the staff, and that you enjoyed your clean and comfortable guestroom. We look forward to seeing you again soon!