All reviews stayed here excellent hotel comfortable room indoor swimming pool places to eat nearby business trip the entire staff in town well taken care oklahoma mart mom amenities wedding sheets
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We are staying here on a business trip the rooms are very large and clean the entire staff has been very friendly and helpful the breakfast is no less than excellent and the area where you eat at is very clean I would recommend this to anybody who is traveling and needs a place to stay also plenty of parking the price of the room is fair to

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ponca City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Awesome! Thank you for your comments! The Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Ponca City takes great pride in providing the best accommodations and service in the area. Again, we truly thank you.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I booked several rooms for my son's wedding weekend at this hotel. The entire staff was wonderful. After booking I called the hotel to see if they could group our rooms close and they did. The hotel was close to sold out yet they were able to accommodate late check-out. The manager checked our rooms herself and found an AC issue before the wedding party checked in. She had the room moved and called us to pick up new keys.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Terrific!!! We are glad we were pleased with the accommodations and service at our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Ponca City. A wedding is an exciting time... and the last thing you need is a hiccup. We look forward to being of service to you again!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

During a recent visit to my Mom for her birthday, we suffered a family tragedy while staying in the hotel. I cannot say enough about the manner that the management and staff responded to our situation. The way we eretreated, the assistance provided, the response to the requirements towards my family was beyond all expectations. The people who manage and support this hotel are truly exceptional. I have truly heart felt feelings for the way we were treated. Thank you Holiday Inn for providing an experience to me and my family in our hours and days of need.

Room Tip: All the rooms are perfect
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
hiexpressponca, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ponca City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We are truly sorry for the circumstances of your stay, and offer our sympathy.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I was in town for a wedding & stayed here with my family. The hotel was perfect for our needs. Very clean room & the breakfast was better than your typical free continental breakfast. Great location to everything in town.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Awesome! Thanks for taking a few minutes to review your recent stay! We appreciate the opportunity to exceed your expectations.... and hope when you are in the area, you'll be back with us!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Good location to get around town from - good places to eat nearby as well as a Wal-Mart and other shopping places. Breakfast was good, there was no fee for parking and grills outside if you were so inclined. The staff was very friendly and helpful, indoor swimming pool.

Stayed: November 2017
hiexpressponca, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ponca City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you, 4fromkansas....

Glad you felt the location was adequate for your visit with nearby restaurants and shopping areas. Hope we can earn a "5" on your next visit! Thank you again!