“I've had better steak off the buffet at sirloin stockade.”
Review of Paulines Steakhouse - CLOSED

Paulines Steakhouse
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Historic Pauline's Steakhouse, Established in 1955, Prime hand cut USDA Choice Steaks, additionally we offer Lobster, Fish, Chicken, & Pork. The only place in Kay County with unique Cajun Style ribeye steak, chicken, pork chops, & fish! Menu items start at only $6.95.
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

The entry smelled like mildew. I ordered the ribeye medium. When i cut into the steak it had a slight bit if pink in the center and was devoid of flavor except the burnt taste of charred meat. I showed the waitress and she agreed it was overcooked. After waiting for what felt like forever the waitress came back and said they would take off half. I told her i could not eat this and asked to have a new steak cooked the way i asked in the first place. Eventually we were told the steak was up front waiting for us to leave. The "owner" of the establishment began to bad mouth me like a little kid and claimed i should be happy because i got a "free" steak. Not sure how that works since i paid full price for my meal. If you are looking for a good steak you would have better luck ordering the sirloin burger from McDonalds.

2  Thank Coachcash
Pauline's S, Owner at Paulines Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2015

I'd like this review removed. The person "Coachcash" that wrote the review works for my competitor and had written similar things on FB, etc. The review is fraudulent and bogus.
Kindest Regards,
Ralph Mayberry
Owner, Paulines Steakhouse

Reviewed 4 June 2015

We took a taxi to this restaurant and had a fantastic evening! Staff treated us like we were locals and had been guest there before.

1  Thank 700mike
Reviewed 16 January 2015

Love going to Paulines. The wait help are great. Love the looks of it. The steaks are to die for. It is pricey but you get what you pay for, the best steak, cooked just right. Will be back. It is only open on wed thru sat. and from 5-9.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Best steak I've ever had. A little slow as food is prepared to order but well worth it! Salad bar and bar service fantastic !!!!

1  Thank NAFCON
Reviewed 1 May 2014

It is getting good reviews at this time from locals. Very hard to compete here with the Rusty Barrel.
Typical fare is steak, baked potato, salad bar, and drinks. I will try it soon and update this review.

5  Thank Russell S