“Very good! ”

El Toro Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Sallisaw
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Very large portions of very good food. I had the chicken fajitas and they were excellent; lots of tender chicken, onions and peppers grilled perfectly. The picture attached is AFTER I had finished eating - lots of leftovers!

The service was fantastic. Prices are reasonable. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Good stuff. Menu is overwhelming. I needed a bit to figure what I wanted. I was disappointed they didn't serve a margarita but they are getting their license soon so that'll be nice in a few weeks. Food is great, prices are cheap. Once they serve real margaritas they may dominate the market share.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

El Toro has raised the benchmark for Mexican restaurants in Sallisaw. This is now our favorite in Sallisaw because they know how to operate a restaurant. Clean, bright, comfortable booths and fast service. We've eaten there twice and we're still impressed with the food. On our last visit we ordered the fajitas for 2 and had the extra home in a box. A description of stuffed cones to mind in a good way. I tip my hat to the staff for making us feel welcome.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This is the BEST Mexican Restaurant in Sallisaw, it just open about two weeks ago. Good service friendly and real good food!