“Enjoy!”

Asian Star
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Sallisaw
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Fresh food. Wontons for soup made daily and not cooked until you order. Just a delightful place to stop in for a meal.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We love the food and the service..try the Singapore Mia fun... super good and unique...
Best egg rolls

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Three of us stopped here for lunch on our trip through town and we were all so pleased with the wonderful meals we were served! The staff was very friendly and helpful with making our selections. We could tell that everything was made fresh and in-house. The veggies were perfectly cooked and the hot and sour soup was from scratch and some of the best I've ever had. When I'm ever in the area again, I will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

This is a clean and staff friendly restaurant. They have a very nice selection of dishes and come out hot every time. I would recommend this place if you are staying in or near Sallisaw.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I've been going here for years and have never been displeased! I eat here so much they all now me on a first name basis. I always order there Hot and Sour soup and there steamed dumplings! Everything tastes like a dream cloud in your mouth....and I just love the staff there. Amazing place that y'all need to try!!!

Been to Asian Star? Share your experiences!