“Great!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Off Interstate 40, Sallisaw exit
Description: Off Interstate 40, Sallisaw exit
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This store has been newly remodeled and is very nice! In addition to good food and excellent ice cream, we have come to appreciate their Fresh Market. I won't buy my milk anywhere else. It always stays fresh longer than milk I bought elsewhere. It's even sealed for safety and freshness.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Recently, the family and I traveled from Virginia back to New Mexico, and along the way we decided to have lunch at this Braum's. I was extremely pleased with the meal. We all had excellent hamburgers, which came with tasty fries, and I had a salad. The salad was huge (I probably wouldn't have ordered the burger had I known the salad was going to be that big). The restroom was clean and the service was friendly. Heck, this place even has a small grocery annex. My 5-rating is based on comparisons within the category of 'fast food.' This place beats McDonald's, Windy's and Burger King hands down!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We stopped here as it was right off the expressway.  I had their four-cheese cheeseburger combo. It was very good. The combo included fries and a shake (choice of vanilla, chocolate or strawberry). Braum’s shakes are very good. This is a very good and economical place to have lunch. Friendly employees.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We visited this Braum's in the midst of 15 hour trip home. Not wanting to loose time, we were a little worried about stopping at a Braum's (our last stop at a different location was very time sucking). However, this location had the process down. The woman taking our order was so kind and efficient, even saved us time by suggesting we order our ice cream from her and not trying the ice cream line (had a 'bus load' in that line). We no sooner placed our order and our ice cream and custom burgers were ready. Super efficient! And super yummy. We don't have Braum's in our area of the country so we look forward to eating at this chain every chance we can. Great, fresh and tasty burgers & ice cream. Can't beat it anywhere.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

First it 90 degrees outside and felt just as hot inside. They messed up my order and took forever to get it right. The place was dirty and I will never go back. The food had no flavor and was nothing like I expected it to be. I owned a restaurant and would shut down before making people uncomfortable. Glad I retired and don't have the worries. I will not return.