Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$58
US$54
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2016

I stopped in after dark. The staff was smiling, friendly, and a breath of fresh air after a long day of driving. I was able to park a large truck right outside my room. The room had hard wood floors. They were gorgeous and gave the feeling of cleanliness. Modern, updated fixtures were everywhere. The flat screen TV, the TV Stand, the tables, the sink, the bathroom towel rack, and the linen. We were so pleased. Food was right across the street. Certainly worth the price! Wish I had found a place like this the night before!

Room Tip: We stayed down stairs, facing the road, close to the office.
Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah T
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

The motel is older but the service was good.The rooms were alright and clean comfortable bed.room was standard no frills but clean.close to hwy but quite.easy on your pocket book too.I prefer to stay at a motel 6 every time I travel.they are pet friendly without extra fees and charges.I'd rather spend my money on my vacations than wasting it on s high priced motel or hotel if I'm only there to lay my head on a pillow to sleep there.so in my opinion I've always got a good price on a clean room with good services.

• Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank micaduce
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I was surprised when we pulled in to find the hotel looked nothing like my memories of a motel six were. It was nicely updated, the beds were clean and comfortable. it was perfect for a single night stop over for a family on a road trip and not badly priced.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank midnite_trouble
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We staying on the first night of our family road trip. The room appeared clean but the stale cigarette smoke was stifling in a non-smoking room! We got to park right outside our room which was nice. I learned a valuable lesson- always ask to see your room BEFORE you give them your credit card! I MIGHT stay here again if I could go take a peek and sniff of the room next time!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dggh83177
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Floor in room was filthy. Bathroom floor was filthy. No toilet paper, towels or wash cloths left after supposed "token" cleaning of room. Room smelled of urine. Bed uncomfortable and smelled. Wi-fi would keep going off every little bit.

Also rooms on the front of the hotel, the electrical outlets are not updated to 3 prong outlets, therefore if you are in one of those room you will need an adapter to plug in any 3 prong electrical cord.

The only plus is that is dog friendly and there are good places to walk your dogs.

Room Tip: Unless you're needing a relatively cheap place to stay, go somewhere else and avoid the aggravation of dirty rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank lurcorsr
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Sallisaw, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.