Sallisaw Inn(Sallisaw)
Interstate Inn(Roland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$54
Travelocity
Suite 16 Motel(Gore)(Great Value!)
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2017

When I arrived in the room I had to plug in the refrigerator and microwave. This meant I had to wait a couple of hours to put anything in the refrigerator.
The room didn't have carpet (not a problem in itself) but the floor was warped and sticky (I had to keep my shoes on the entire time I was there).
The toilet seat was about to fall off.
Lumpy mattress.
When checking out I asked the staff about somewhere for breakfast and was directed to a local fast food place. When I asked about a set down kind of place they said they couldn't help me.
Not going to make this mistake again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank baldyman4450
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Sallisaw, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Baldyman4450, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

It was ok there was no more non smokeing rooms but other then the smell of stale cig smoke it was ok the room was clean and the staff friendly and very helpful will stay again but maybe next time ill get a non smoking room

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Torey R

Dear Torey, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This older motel is located closer to the town center, off Hwy 64. The rooms are clean and decent, but if you want a non-smoking room, ask for one that's not close to smoking rooms, which are scattered throughout. This hotel is pet friendly. Hot water pretty much on demand. Cold a/c. Very friendly front desk staff. You get a remote for the tv with your room key. Refrigerator and microwave available but you have to plug them in. I like that the floors don't have carpet so no lingering smells.

Room Tip: Best non-smoking rooms are interior.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LouAnn D
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I am told this is a railroad town, so it was very full, as were other motels. Staff at front desk very helpful (American!). I had a big truck and trailer and they had me park right out front by the front entrance. Perfect. Room warm and heated up quickly. Lighting better than most, but could use brighter at bedside.. Fridge/micro. Hard floor, so no yucky carpet. Bed adequate. Skimpy blankets as usual (I don't get it if they put better blankets in the rooms people would use less heat and they would save money!!) I travel with my own blanket now. Shower didn't drain. Good tv. Typical motel 6. Motel 6 is NOT taking AARP anymore, but they did give me a 60+ discount.

Room Tip: not sure if there are rooms around the back, I parked in front. Noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank biehny
Reviewed 25 November 2016

I stopped in after dark. The staff was smiling, friendly, and a breath of fresh air after a long day of driving. I was able to park a large truck right outside my room. The room had hard wood floors. They were gorgeous and gave the feeling of cleanliness. Modern, updated fixtures were everywhere. The flat screen TV, the TV Stand, the tables, the sink, the bathroom towel rack, and the linen. We were so pleased. Food was right across the street. Certainly worth the price! Wish I had found a place like this the night before!

Room Tip: We stayed down stairs, facing the road, close to the office.
Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family