“Beans are not good ”
Review of Taco Pronto

Taco Pronto
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Sallisaw
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

The tacos are good ,but beans are not good at all no flavor. Burritos you get beans no seasoning and I think maybe cheese no sauce at all very dry.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Don't know what kind of meat it was-but gave me the "Runs" for 2 days- Service was quick and has easy excess from the highway

Derek N, Owner at Taco Pronto, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. We use 100% 80/20 ground beef cooked fresh daily.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Love this place when I want fast food and I don't want a burger. Great owner, great employees and love the salsa bar

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Good food & usually good service. Our favorite fast food Mexican food stop in Oklahoma. On the salsa bar has 2 salsa, pico de gallo, cut limes and a ranch like sauce. They also have Geno's Pizza and gelato but have not personally tried those. Only complaint is no self serve water & I hate to bother the employees to refill.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

I love this place! I get nachos every time I come here and have never been disappointed. I live 40 minutes away from here and try to come as often as I can because it is that good! They have a salsa bar and also taco sauce packets behind the counter if you like that better than salsa. The employees are friendly, the service is fast, and food is good!!

Been to Taco Pronto? Share your experiences!