“Worst coffee shop”
Review of Aspen Coffee

Aspen Coffee
Ranked #12 of 19 Quick Bites in Stillwater
Reviewed 9 April 2021

They often don't have what one asks for -- like ice coffee, and still use styrofoam. I have ordered a coffee before and saw them pop cold coffee in the microwave and then give it to me still cold. Today I ordered an iced americano and got it steaming hot. I don't know if they're not listening or what but it sucks. Go to Balance instead, they get it right and its much better coffee AND they use paper.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 2 November 2020

I go here all the time. The workers are always super helpful and friendly. It can get busy but that's expected from being one of the best coffee and study places in a college town. The music and ambience are not too loud. All of the drinks I have tried so far have been amazing. I will definitely keep coming back.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

Good coffee, good service, good prices. Could use stome comfy seating to get 5 stars.
Quality espresso with out the excessive prices.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

Stop by almost daily to get my caffeni e fix of Chai Tea. Staff always friendly and helpful and greets me by name when I come in.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 16 July 2019

I went there twice during my trip and fell in love with their lattes and blueberry muffins. The coffee has a smooth taste to it. I definitely would recommend their coffee house.

Date of visit: July 2019