See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Save your Money!!! This place was terrible. I am a high school coach rugby coach for boys and girls. We were heading to Tulsa for a huge rugby tournament and to save money we stayed here. We were suppose to stay 2 nights but this place was so bad that we left after 1 night, we tried to leave when we checked in. Before we even got into our rooms we witnessed a drug deal and a prostitute trying to get a john. Once we got into our rooms we saw more drug deals that were being made right from the hotel rooms. There were prostitutes walking all over the hotel parking lot. I notified hotel management and they were aware of the drugs and said that the dealers get the bottom rooms to make it easier for them to deal drugs. We heard gin shots in the night, 2 fights broke out in the parking lots. Loud noises all night long. There were people screaming walking around with baseball bats. We tried so hard to get a refund so we could go to a safer hotel but they said no. The room was also disgusting, one of my players bed sheets had dog paw prints on them with toe nail clippings in the bed, the bath tub had mold all around it. It was just all around terrible.

Room Tip: This hotel is in a very bad neighborhood. Drugs and prostitutes were everywhere around the hotel. Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Jason T
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Best hotel in Tulsa around airport.Great customer service,clean room,helpful staff.walking restaurant and shuttle to airport,5 minutes from downtown.i would like to special thanks to dee(front desk) about giving us direction of couple good place in Tulsa.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband came by to check in and we was greeted by a gentleman named Antonio he was very friendly and helpful. Me n my husband will definitely be back. Everything was great the room and the service, great job Antonio and nice meeting you..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
rritulsaairport, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip adviser. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Tulsa Airport OK.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Great staff Antonio was very friendly and helpful he's amazing and very courteous definitely would recommend to all friends and family. And next door is Denny's they have a great staff as well very friendly and food was great

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Not from Tulsa there was bad weather. Antonio was so conforting and nice. He recomended a good place to eat. He was so nice about even making me fresh coffee. This gentalman has great people skills. Thanks Red roof inn

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
rritulsaairport, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017