“The Best Wurst I've had!!”

Siegi's Sausage Factory
Ranked #29 of 1,398 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: German, Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018

All kidding aside, if you enjoy German/Austrian food you must try Siegi's. Truly some of the best prepared and tastiest German food I've had. One of my favorite restaurants in Tulsa and make a point of eating here whenever I'm in town.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

A friend told us about this restaurant. Don't let the factory mislead you. While they do make their own sausage, it is also a restaurant. Much larger than what we would have expected. I was sorely tempted to get some type of sausage, but when I asked about their spaetzle, I had to go for that. Some places make them more like egg noodles, but our waitress said they are more like tiny dumplings....which is the way we make them at home. I could only manage to eat half of my meal which also came with a salad. Dan had the Kassler Ripchen which was also a huge portion. He opted for red cabbage and the fries....which are the blistered type. Yum, yum! Absolutely no room for dessert, which we don't eat anyhow. Lots of tap beers...even one from Kloster Andechs. Prices are extremely reasonable...especially for the portion sizes.

We were a bit concerned about how quickly our food would arrive as there was a very large group in a private room, but our food came out in a timely manner.

Another interesting tidbit, is that they supply the sausage for the Tulsa Oktoberfest which is one of the largest in the country.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

German sausage restaurant and Market to buy butcher meats but many other items not found in other stores. Amazing soups, sausages and sandwiches - something for everyone. Waitress was very helpful and friendly. Choosing a sausage plate is a better value and more food. Fried pickles are amazing. The potato soup was also very good.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

We had a birthday dinner with a party of five. We were seated quickly and our server, Tanya was attentive, informative and entertaining. The food got rave reviews from all attending and included the potato pancake appetizer, Schnitzel sandwich, ham kasespatzle, Jager Schnitzel, Swiss Schnitzel and Beef Rouladen. The dinner was topped with shared deserts of Sacher Torte and apple strudel. Be advised that seniors with small appetites can share a dinner and still feel filled up.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Great authentic German food and drink. They also have a little grocery store with a old style meat market. If you like a very tasty Ruben sandwich, they have one of the best in town. Good for a family dinner.

Been to Siegi's Sausage Factory? Share your experiences!