All reviewsbok centervalet parkinggreat locationstayed herevalet companynaples flatbreadmen's basketballbarn doorfantastic propertyrestaurant suggestionsparking optionswill stay here again for surehuge walk in showerfront deskhotel experienceshotel guestscovered parking
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This is my 2nd year staying here during my company's convention and I will keep coming back because I am always EXTREMELY satisfied with everything! Staff, breakfast, shuttles ---> all of it! They are fantastic!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kaleigh C, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Leah!!! I appreciate your kind words so much. The Usborne group is always so delightful--we are excited to have you back again next year!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The rooms are a great size, spacious and modern!! Fantastic complementary breakfast and coffee station! Close to everywhere I needed to be! Wonderful shuttle setvice. They get 100% from me, and I’m typically hard to please!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy we were able to deliver a great stay! I cannot wait to share your kind words with the rest of the team here. I hope you will choose us again for any future trips to Tulsa!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. The hotel is new, clean, and easy to find. Valet parking staff was friendly and helpful. Front desk staff was polite, friendly, and helpful with suggestions for area restaurants. One young man even helped me with my Uber app ony phone. Easy walk to the Blue Dome District and Deco District. Across the street from BOK Center.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you, tmjnia! I am delighted that we were exactly what you needed while you were in town. I appreciate your kind words and I hope you will choose us again!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The room was great, the location for a concert at BOK was perfect but the staff was amazing. The shuttle promptly picked us up at the airport well after hours. We were greeted at the front desk by name and provided complimentary beverages and snacks. The entire stay we were treated like family. Six stars!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I must say, after speaking with you, it delights me to no end that you had such a great stay. We strive to make our guests feel at home and it sounds like we really nailed it! Please consider us family, and let us know should you ever return to Tulsa!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The free internet sucked, the cost of parking was high, but that's what you get for staying downtown in any city. Other than that, very pleased with my stay. Staff were super friendly. Very clean. And good quality breakfast options.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kaleigh C, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you, tnbazz! I appreciate your honesty very much--but thank you for understanding that it is what it is because we are located downtown. I am happy you had a great stay with us overall! We look forward to seeing you again!