Book now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$179
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscommunity collegeking suiteeasy access to the freewayroom layoutsoftball tournamentlarge bathroomalarm clocksitting areahotel is locatedthe rooms were nicenext morningtop floorwould stay here againthe entire staffbed was very comfortablethe breakfast areastaff was friendly
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Rooms were fine, the rest not so much.
There was a group of kids who were very loud. This can be controlled but was not. No fun!
Noisy messy. The place is ok if you get stuck late night but if I had an option, I would stay somewhere else. The reception desk was very helpful in directing us out the next morning.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kobi47
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We wanted a cheap place but nice for our anniversary. Doing a blind Priceline bid we got this Holiday Inn literally 5 minutes from our house. At least now we can recommend a close hotel if needed. Walls were thin, someone was on the first room we were given and the room was basic...all fixable or usual so I'm not rating this hotel super high.

• Stayed: July 2012
Scott M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tulsa South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

Thank you for taking time to send us this review. We take all of our customers reviews very seriously. I do apologize for the issue with your room when you checked in. I am following up with my staff personaly.

Again, thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn & Suites Tulsa South. We hope you stay with us again on your next in town get away.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

I had such high expectations for this hotel! Let me summarize:

-Lady at front desk talked WAY too much about non-hotel issues when checking me in.
-When I went to my room, it was not made up. Dirty, unmade beds, etc.
-When I went down to let her know, she was laughing about non-hotel issues with a coworker & only acknowledged me when the coworker left.
-As he was leaving, she told me (as though I was a part of their conversation) "we prank call people for fun around here!"
-I called the front desk later for another reason. She said "Front desk" then immediately held the phone away from her mouth to talk on another phone without asking me. I was on "air hold" for over a minute while she finished what sounded like a personal call.

So, that in & of itself was enough to prompt this review. But let me continue.

-To save energy, they have installed a mixture of bright white CFL bulbs & the orange bulbs. This feels like a hospital.
-Area in front of elevators was very dirty. Looked like multiple coffee spills.
-Breakfast was not free - but I did know this ahead of time.

I would have written this review regardless, but let me also add that the fire alarm had a short in it. It went off over 10 times between 9:00 & 10:00 pm. The fire department had to be called to shut it off.

I contacted the hotel via the website. I waited 5 days. No response.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank AnOkieTraveler

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about the experience you had at our property. We take all of our customer reviews very serious.

I want to be the first one to apologize for the issues you ran into during your stay. I am personaly following up with the staff issues you mentioned.

Unfortunatley we had some kids pull the fire alarm station and broke the wires. This was the cause for the fire alarm going off numerous times. We had to have a tech come out in order to fix the problem.

I hope even though you did not have a great first experience, you would give us another chance when your back in town. We do know you have a lot of choices and would like the opportunity to get you back with us.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Business traveler, this property is simply beautiful, great staff, clean and well appointed rooms. Restaurant and lounge always a great place to grab a bite or drink. Perfectly located in Tulsa for everything local.

Room Tip: Can't really go wrong with any room you get, it's all very quiet, including the elevators!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan K
Reviewed 16 July 2012

The staff are more than happy to work with you. Clean rooms great location. The best part was Ron in the kitchen. He went out of his way to make sure that we had everything that we wanted. From breakfast to dinner he was always there asking what he could do to help us out! Nick was behind the bar in the evenings and did a fantastic job as well. We stay at many hotels as we travel for work and this staff has gone above and beyond to make our stay as pleasant as possiable. Thanks guys your hard work means a lot!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Ppookypoo
Scott M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tulsa South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Thank you for your review of your stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Tulsa South. We our glad your stay went well while you were in town. Our staff takes all of our customer comments very serious. We strive to provided the best customer service to all our guest.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you the next time your in town.

Scott Meyer