All reviews community college king suite easy access to the freeway room layout softball tournament large bathroom sitting area hotel is located the rooms were nice next morning would stay again the entire staff the breakfast area staff was friendly desk ihg hwy
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We booked two non smoking rooms. Both room reaked of smoke. They changed one of our rooms, but wouldn't change the other. They sent someone up with a can of air freshener. I'm pregnant,
so my 70 year old parents had to sleep in the smokey room with no compensation. Unacceptable!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tulsa South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Hello Talley B,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a candid review about Holiday Inn Tulsa South OK. I recognize your stay was not 100% satisfactory because of the condition of the room assigned.

IHG values your experience with our hotels. I have sent you a private message so we can gather some additional information regarding your experience.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience at the Holiday Inn. It was a busy weekend night, but that is a good thing for business. Katie checked us in and was very attentive and helpful. We wanted a room change and she was empowered to make the change with calling anyone else. I love her customer service skills. She made us feel welcome. Thank you Katie. The next morning Jason was at the front desk greeting everyone with smiles. I got to over hear how positive he was as huddled with the morning work team to strategize and offer encouragement for their day. Great job Jason. The two ladies in the breakfast area were also very attentive to us guest and checked on everyone. The $10 breakfast buffet included scrambled eggs, pan sausage, very taaty ham, potatoes, biscuits, gravy, waffles, various cereals, breads, oranges, coffee, OJ, and milk. The food was fresh and hot and well worth $10. Our king suite was clean and comfortable. The hotel is not new, but it is not possible for every hotel to be brand new. I will be happy to stay here in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My first thought when writing this review is that the management of this hotel is trying to save money. When checking in there were between 20-30 cars in the huge parking lot. There was not a person to be seen in or around the large lobby. Upon check in we were told that the only room they had was a suite and it was the most expensive one they had. The suite was so dingy with a very dimly lit sitting area that was very tiny. I called down and asked about the room being the most expensive and was told that the hotel was 100% booked and that was the only room available.

One of the 2 elevators was still not working (previous reviews from months ago said the same). The elevator which worked was very slow and pretty dirty. The area around the elevators on the fourth floor was very dirty with trash cans overflowing and trash on the chairs. The trash was there when we arrived and was still there when we checked out. We used the stairs several times after waiting a long time for the elevator. The stairs are well lit and clean.

Breakfast was NOT included in the room rate. There were signs posted all over the hotel saying that it was $10 extra if you want breakfast. Which brings me back to my first comment about management trying to save money.

Our room was reasonably clean... only 2 large towels in the room instead of 4 which seems standard in most hotels. The tv channels did not match the channel line up card in the room.
Bed was clean and comfortable. The room was quiet and the hotel had easy access to the freeway.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KayS4041
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tulsa South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Hi Kay S,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for the time you invested in posting your review. I am sorry to read that you find the room dingy and the elevator service was a let down. Thank you for these observation and I want to assure you that it will be brought to the attention of management to ensure that necessary steps are taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

I know that this stay may not have been the best but I am hopeful for another opportunity to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Came here for a couple retreat and loved it. The rooms were great and the location was fantastic. Only complaint is the elevator. They have 2 but 1 was broken. The elevator was super slow and always seemed to gave a line waiting. It was literally quicker to take the stairs up to the 5th floor (which we did several times). Still a nice experience though.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Went for a small vacation and loved this hotel. Two things that could've been better is the faucet and the little alarm clock with the built in auxiliary but everything else was awesome! The staff was awesome!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo