US$89
US$262
US$203
Autograph
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$114
US$76
  • Breakfast included
US$143
US$127
All reviewsroom was cleanan older buildingclose to the airportmicrowave and refrigeratorbooked this hotelcomfortable staylocation was perfectdesk clerklate at nightshuttle servicebiscuits and gravyenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyironhighway
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beware of this owner. I booked a car and hotel and next day realized I did not need it. Called Expedia and got my money back for car rental. After many phone calls and emails to Raddissom corporate the owner refused my refund. I had not seen the non refundable phrase when booking. Honest mistake. Now they have my money and will get money from the person that books my cancelled room. Double dipping. Be careful when booking this hotel online...... make a mistake and the owner will not work with you poor customer service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1034Country, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Stewart C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction. The reservation made was non refundable.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came to Tulsa a night early to catch an early flight the next morning. We weren't looking for anything fancy, just clean, with breakfast and free airport shuttle. All went well upon check-in, room was clean and the complimentary cookies were delicious. We named our own shuttle time and left when scheduled. Upon returning to the airport, we were told to call them after we had claimed all baggage and they would come pick us up. I understand, they don't want to assume your flight will be on time and then sit at the airport for hours. I called after we claimed our baggage and they told us where to wait. Thirty minutes later, no one had come so I called again. They said their normal shuttle guy never showed up but someone was on their way. Another thirty minutes passed before anyone came. After traveling for 14 hours and still having a 2 1/2 hour drive ahead of us, waiting an hour for someone to pick us up was the last thing that we wanted to do.
They also charge you a $50 deposit that we knew nothing about, the charge was eventually dropped, but I don't think it's very professional to charge you anything without your knowledge.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I recently stayed at the Country Inn/Suites at TUL airport. There were a few plusses:
* They did accommodate us with an early check-in that I forgot to request
* The breakfasts were filling and tasty,
* Staff was generally quite helpful (especially Cindy & the owner/manager).
BUT OVERALL, THE HOTEL WAS SHOCKINGLY DISAPPOINTING!
* The initial impression in the entrance & lobby was less than favorable, and we would have tried to change hotels, but I had paid with points (now I understand why it was only 15K points/night . .. ), so I knew we would create problems for ourselves if we did try to relocate. And, friends had dropped us off at the hotel so relocating would have been a huge hassle.
* The staff kept one of the 2 entry doors locked all the time -- it was such a nuisance, not to mention a fire code violation . . .
* There was no elevator so we were stuck on the first floor because my husband has mobility issues.
* Hotel shuttle only went to/from Airport, so we had to pay for UBER & taxis to get food & do a bit of shopping, since we had no vehicle. The manager did accommodate us by delivering us to the Casino once so we could find a meal, but we were there 2 full days and didn't feel we could impose beyond that initial generosity he offered.
* The manager's wife shuttled us to the airport, and she didn't make any attempt to assist us. We had to open the van door, find and place the step stool, & close the door on both entry and exit. When I mentioned it to the manager, he dismissed it with "That was my wife. Women can be testy . . " or some such. That's no excuse for crappy service! He needs to train & supervise his wife too.
* The hotel is REALLY REMOTE, & because we didn't want Subway & order-in for all our meals, we were stuck hiring UBER to go out.
* Our room stunk. They had just finished cleaning our room when we arrived so initially we didn't notice the lingering dirty smell. We were too tired to ask to change rooms later, so we toughed it out.
* The room's carpet was icky -- we felt like we had to wear shoes all the time.
* The floors in the breakfast area are unbelievably filthy! Looking at the surroundings was certainly unappetizing.
* The hallways are dirty -- just didn't enjoy our time spent there at all!
* Had we known ahead of time how awful the hotel was to be, we would have spent the same 15k points to stay in a reliably fresh & clean Holiday Inn Express!
* Overall, we felt like we were in a 1-star hotel.
The hotel was totally out of character for The Radisson Group -- and for certain we will never return.

Room Tip: No elevator. If you don't like staying on the 1st floor, or want to haul your luggage up the stairs, find another location.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Should you have any concerns during or after your stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We arrived late to this hotel. The key would not open the door and after trying for a couple of times the hotel desk clerk gave us another room. We walked into the room and it was hot, the temperature outside was 90 degrees and the room was not clean. We went down to the front desk and asked if the room had air conditioning. He informed us it did and it had to be turned on by him. The time is midnight and we are tired after traveling. The room wasn't going to cool down since it was so hot. We decided to leave and find a new hotel. The front desk informed us that he couldn't give us a refund because he did have rooms for us. We still left.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1034Country, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Laura H,

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of the most enjoyable places I have stayed in. It is nice and clean, peaceful and a super friendly staff. My room was great and the airport shuttle service offered us an added bonus.Thank you!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1034Country, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.