“Great place we need to support”

Tulsa Performing Arts Center
Ranked #6 of 98 things to do in Tulsa
More attraction details
Owner description: Complex of five theaters accommodates a variety of ballet, opera, symphony, plays, meetings, lectures and films.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I have been here many times with my spouse. We have always had a wonderful experience. We all need to support this place!

All reviews
"across the street"
in 6 reviews
"ample parking"
in 3 reviews
"great place to see a show"
"nice facility"
"the blue dome district"

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

For the past four years I have held season tickets to the PAC, and am super excited about the 2018 - 2019 season. The highly acclaimed Broadway musical Hamilton will be the highlight of the season!

Tulsa's PAC is an absolute must for all theater enthusiast!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We have attended many performances in this facility including concerts, Broadway road shows, lectures and many others. The sound system is excellent.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was my first "Broadway" type show that I attended. All I can say is that the Tulsa Theater put on an excellent performance. My girlfriend and I loved it. Everything from the dialogue to musical numbers were on point. The sound was top notch and the acting as well. The prices were fair, I believe payed about $30 per ticket. We are looking forward to attending another show soon. Also, surround architecture of the Tulsa PAC is wonderful to view as well!