“Favorite”

Yummy Asia
Ranked #312 of 1,382 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I always have the beef with broccoli and it is the best They also serve large portions. I will always recommend this place

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here dozens of times and. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. I absolutely love Asian food and appreciate when a family-owned restaurant exists where the prices are affordable without sacrificing quality. Yummy Asia is just such a place.

I really recommend the lunch specials. You get a lot of food for a reasonable price. Both dine-in and carry out are good choices (and I have done them both).

I also like the fact that you can get a variety of Asian cuisine here and it's not limited to just Chinese, Japanese, etc.

Absolutely worth a try!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This place is a very good / very casual Asian restaurant. Order at the counter - Food is solid. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The food is good - i do hibachi chicken, hibachi steak, or sesame chicken. The rice is good, vegetables are usually slightly overdone, and the meat is a little bland but i prefer it that way. But its close to home so I can pick it up on my way and they're pretty fast on a pick up order! The sushi is pretty good, given that we have some really good places in town to compare it to.

Honestly though, if you want to ENJOY your meal, do NOT eat inside. The owner's mother always sits in the back and stares at you if you move. No speaking, no smile, she just STARES. Sometimes, she stands near your table and stares at you. It's very unsettling.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I have eaten here about a dozen times during the past 2 years. The owners are pleasant and take pride in their job. The menu variety is outstanding and the food is very good. I think the value for the money is excellent. I would highly recommend them if you are in this part of the city.

Been to Yummy Asia? Share your experiences!