US$89
US$100
  • Breakfast included
US$143
US$127
All reviewsbrady districtwalking distancewoody guthriegreat locationcains ballroomrestaurant parkinggated parkingrestaurants and barstulsa drillerseat nearbybok centernight lifeentertainment districtfree breakfastdirectly across the streetwafflesfirst floor
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

If you're interested in visiting the Arts district in Tulsa this is your hotel! The Arts center attractions are within walking distance. The staff is amazing, the rooms are beautiful and well appointed with lots of extras. We really enjoyed staying in this hotel!!

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Stayed for one night at this hotel this last weekend.

There is parking right behind the hotel that is gated with a card activated gate. There are limited spots but from what I was told there is plenty of parking across the street in the restaurant parking lots along with street parking.

Check-in was very fast and the front desk gentlemen were very pleasant and friendly. The front desk is located on the second floor.

We had a King Room which had a King bed (ha). The bed was very comfortable. There was a flat screen television, a mini fridge and a microwave. Our room had a view of the parking lot behind us but it was a good spot to people watch what was going on the streets and watch your car ;) I liked our view.

The bathroom was quite large for the size of the room. The shower is part of the tub and the water pressure was fine.

The morning breakfast was good. They had scrambled eggs, regular sausage and vegetarian sausage. There was a waffle maker, oatmeal with topping, yogurt, assorted breads, juices, milk, coffee, tea bags. It was nice and came with the room.

There is an indoor pool which we did not utilize.

There are several restaurants and bars within walking distance. Sisserou's is right across the street. I have eaten there several times and it is always very good.

I actually live in Tulsa and this was a getaway trip. That being said, I would stay here again if we had an event to attend downtown and I would recommend it to any family members coming into town.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cynthiatulsa
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I paid a pretty penny since there was a concert going on downtown and the occupancy rate was close to 100%. The hotel was conveniently located to the BOK Center, a 7-8 minute walk. Things were really clean and well taken care of. The front desk was great. There's also a Mexican restraint across the street and several bars in the neighborhood. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for only one night but I would stay here again. The staff were friendly and very professional. The rooms were arranged really well and were comfortable and clean. It is in a great location and near many great restaurants (we had trouble making a decision).

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Recently spent 5 nights at this hotel. I found that the staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. I had great water pressure and plenty of hot water in the shower. The cleaning staff did a great job everyday cleaning the room.

The hotel is located in the Brady District. There are a lot of food & drink option easily within walking distance.

The morning breakfast was the only downside to the stay. While it was good, it wasn't great. I will admit I have had worse, but I have also had better. There was always plenty of food to eat. The staff kept the food well stocked and I did not see anyone standing around waiting for food to be brought out.

So if you are in need of a hotel in the downtown Tulsa area, I would recommend giving this one a look. Looking forward to my next trip to the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business