All reviews brady district walking distance woody guthrie great location cains ballroom restaurants and bars gated parking restaurant parking laffa gated lot eat nearby bok center free breakfast waffles directly across the street morning breakfast volleyball tournament
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel...good staff, clean, breakfast, and I may have mentioned location.
Right in the heart of Tulsa, could see the BOK Center out of the hotel window, in the middle of the Arts (Brady) District, walking distance from the Ballpark where the Drillers play. Restaurants everywhere.

Great stay!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I had an end room which was very quiet. My view was to the North so I had a good view of the area. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful answering questions and recommending activities.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the Fairfield Inn Tulsa Downtown last night and experienced one of the most uncomfortable hotel stays of our lives. We were traveling to Taos, NM from Columbia, MO and stopped in Tulsa along the way to visit friends. We arrived shortly before we were to meet them for a dinner reservation and did not spend a whole lot of time looking around the hotel but did notice a large gathering of young people outside the hotel. We also looked up at the hotel and noticed about five of them, dancing in the window casement of their room in the fourth floor, I have a video of that. Obviously they were getting ready for a large party. We were late for our reservation and left, and when we got back the hotel was quiet and we went to bed. Shortly after 1 am the noise level increased as these folks came back from the festival they attended. We later learned it was the "F*%k You-We Rule" punk rock festival. Around 3 am we were tired of all the noise and also noticed an overpowering smell of marijuana smoke coming into our room under the door. We called the front desk. The smoke continued to bother us to the point that we stuffed garments under the door. We were not able to go to sleep until after 4:30 am. We had 11 hours to drive the next day. I called the front desk this morning and spoke to a Stephanie. She apologized for the "inconvenience" and that was all. I asked that she adjust the rate of our room. She said she would reduce it by $20 but that I should have "researched" what was going on in the area before making our reservation. I was pretty much flabbergasted that she would suggest that I had some responsibility for the misery we experienced at that hotel. Certainly a very unsatisfactory response. We chose not to eat the breakfast there as well as it was full of the same people who kept us up all night. The staff seemed quite incapable of controlling this situation saying "they were rowdy". Won't ever stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Steve F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your stay and the response you received from our staff. You were certainly a guest with us during a very lively event, the Punk rock festival, that you mentioned. Please be assured that this is not the norm at our property, and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
We will use your feedback as an opportunity to continue to enhance our level of service to cater to all our varied guests.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel seems to be recently remodeled and has a cozy reception area. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The beds were a little soft and the breakfast was standard. Love the location and would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This was the hotel my son and his wife picked for their friends and family to stay that came in from out of town for their wedding. The hotel is pretty nice. The rooms are a bit small but seemed to be clean and in good repair. The problem I had was the noise from the nearby trains going by. There was also a lot of street noise (cars, motorcycles, etc). Maybe we should have moved to the other side of the building. It was convenient to the restaurants and bars in the area, and that can be good and bad. The wedding reception was at The Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame and that was within walking distance. The staff was nice. But I din't like that they charged $2.00 per bag to hand out the welcome bags. Most of the guests stayed for two nights. There wasn't any other festivals or things going on at that time. I've been a Marriott rewards member for many years and I thought they were nickel and diming us a bit to charge us $70.00 to hand out bags. We have hosted two weddings at Marriott Hotels before and they were much more accommodating and efficient. Several guests were told the rooms that were set aside were full so they booked elsewhere. The hotel staff said the bride should have kept checking. I guess it was too difficult for them to send an email to let her know to add another block of rooms. They also didn't tell the couple when the discounted rate would expire, so some guests who booked a few weeks before thought they were paying a higher rate. The staff did go back and adjust that. Some guests were able to find rooms cheaper online, but that meant it was hard to tell they were coming in for the wedding so they didn't get bags unless we added them to the list. That's hard to do when there is so much going on. They need a better policy for booking rooms for weddings.

Room tip: Stay in the back of the building so you don't hear the trains and street noise.
Date of stay: May 2017