“Pretty hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown
Ranked #22 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Noisy at night (get a high floor) and manager on duty was condescending to us at check in. He wanted to verify everything, which I understand but he didn't go about it in a manner than promoted good customer service (Shannon was his name, I think). The other front desk staff was very kind and helpful. Breakfast and breakfast area were nice. Hotel itself looks new and clean. There is a club under the hotel and I heard music until about 3am and we were there on a weekday. We were on the 2nd floor (lobby level). Parking is in a limited access lot behind the hotel. There was construction behind the hotel and on several nearby streets.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank work2travelTexas
Patrick S, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

work2travelTexas,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay! I am sorry to see that your stay started off with a negative first impression, and that the surrounding venues were a disturbance. Please be assured this is not our intent as a hotel, and I'd love for you to give us another opportunity to serve you! If there is anything further I can do, please call me directly at the hotel. I would be more than happy to personally assist you!

Patrick S.
Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

When my wife and I came to visit Tulsa and see if we wanted to move here three years ago we stayed here. It's a cute, small hotel in the Brady Arts District where you can walk to everything downtown and throughout the various Entertainment Districts. Underneath the hotel on the northside is a terrific Mediterranean restaurant, Laffa. You can also walk to several other delicious restaurants. There is a fun cigar bar one block away with a great selection in their humidor (or bring your own).
A little over three years after moving here we were devastated to wake up to massive tornado damage and no power. We gave them a call and their response was immediately, "All you need to do is get here. We have a room waiting for you." That was just before 9am! I have never been able to get into a room that early. All the staff were deeply concerned for us and when we returned from dinner they had a couple of "care" packages waiting for us with various treats! They also let us stay night-by-nght until we knew when the power would be restored.
There is a free breakfast provided in the morning. It is somewhat limited but I enjoyed it every day. There is even an indoor pool in this small hotel! Parking seems limited at first but I always found a spot. Rooms had plenty of space and the beds are comfortable. There is a snack shop available but no direct restaurant. Again, not needed as there are so many great places to eat close by, including a Ramen place that's neat.
We couldn't be more happy with our stay and are so thankful for all the wonderful people that work there!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trevorjwhite
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Quite satisfied. Rooms were clean, beds perfect and all hotel personnel were friendly. I would recommend, especially you are are attending in of the functions downtown. We were walking distance from the Tulsa Drillers ball game and right in the heart of the entertainment district. Night life was not what we were here for but there in plenty all around the hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel...good staff, clean, breakfast, and I may have mentioned location.
Right in the heart of Tulsa, could see the BOK Center out of the hotel window, in the middle of the Arts (Brady) District, walking distance from the Ballpark where the Drillers play. Restaurants everywhere.

Great stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I had an end room which was very quiet. My view was to the North so I had a good view of the area. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful answering questions and recommending activities.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends