“Bring ear plugs”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown
Ranked #20 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for TU Homecoming because our normal hotel was sold out. We stayed here before, but on a Sunday night so we weren’t prepared for how noisy it is on the weekends. The location is great, in a fun part of town, but the noise from the street is awful. Maybe it would be better on the 4th floor and in the even numbered rooms. We’ll be going back to the high rise hotel for our next trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Steve F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear, however, that you were disturbed by the street noise in the area. As you mentioned, our location is great, in a fun part of town, so we will always do our best to accommodate any floor preference or location preferences to ensure that you get a restful night's sleep.
We certainly hope that you will give us another chance, as our team would welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed hear one night while passing through. For what it is I was really impressed. The price and location were great. I room was just fine. Certainly not a luxury hotel, but that's not what you are paying for. Very good value with a lot of restaurants in walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Checked in very late. The 4 extra pillows I asked when I did the mobile check the night before wasn’t there so I called the desk to ask for extra pillows. I even said just 3 extra pillows. Front desk girl said she’s not sure if there are any more extra, she’ll check and call me back. Few seconds later she called letting me know there are NO more extra pillows because the hotel is fully booked. So I said, no extra pillows even though when I did the mobile check in the night before I specifically requested it? She didn’t reply right away...then said she’ll check. Minutes later I get a knock and a guy is standing outside my door with 3 extra pillows. Interesting situation. I thanked the guy and closed the door. I then wondered, where did they find the extra pillows? Which poor checked-in guest did they take the pillows from that they handed me? What is the lesson learned here? Bring your own pillows?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Patrick S, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

umiko56,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back regarding your stay with us! I am sorry to hear that your request for extra pillows was not met in a satisfactory manner. Please be assured that this is an isolated case of miscommunication, and that we are committed to exceeding the expectations of each and every guest. We would love to have another opportunity to serve you when your travels bring you to Tulsa again. If you have any further needs, please feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel.

Patrick

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Overall I would definitely stay here again but breakfast is served till 9am but the pool doesn't open till 9am so don't plan on having a dip before breakfast that's my only criticism.the staff are very nice and helpful,the breakfast is the usual small buffet,but very nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

As advertised, nice rooms and super clean. We stayed for a concert and walked everywhere. Within walking distance of the Brady and several cool bars. My vehicle stayed in their fenced parking area. Will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple