US$89
US$93
  • Breakfast included
US$143
US$127
All reviewsbrady districtwalking distancewoody guthriegreat locationcains ballroomrestaurant parkinggated parkinglaffarestaurants and barstulsa drillerseat nearbybok centerentertainment districtnight lifewafflesdirectly across the streetfirst floor
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Checked in. There were 2 concerts in the area. Parking was tricky. We had a handicapped person with us so we were able (need to) to park close. Not sure what the other option was. Walking to Brady is super easy. Room was clean and quiet. Maid came a little early and knocked and opened door in quick succession. Maybe a fine tune of knock and wait. Breakfast was just right for all of us. One of the two elevators was down the first night. Was fixed in the morning.Checkin is oddly on second floor. Will stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I was hesitant to book this hotel again, and only did so because my preferred hotel did not have a room for the evening. Because I have had bad experiences here in the past, I made a phone call to ask for an "extra clean room." This is the second time I made such a request from this property, and they were courteous in response on both occasions.

I was initially pleased, as it did appear some extra attention was given to vacuuming, dusting and cleaning the bathroom. I had work to do, and I had a fairly pleasant evening until I was ready to turn in for the evening. At that time I discovered the sheets had not been changed between guests. They were soiled and there is someone else's hair in the bed.

I reported it to the night clerk, and showed her a picture I snapped, and she went to get new bedding. When I learned I was going to have to change the sheets myself, I declined the new bedding. That wasn't going to work out for me. Unlike the maids, I don't have gloves, and paying 159 dollars a night to handle someone else's dirty linen is no more palatable to me than sleeping on the mess I am going to nap in the desk chair and call this a lesson learned.

If cleanliness is important to you, and you are going to look beyond the superficial, you probably aren't going to be happy in this hotel either.

Room Tip: don't bother
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Patrick S, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. What you experienced was certainly unacceptable, and I understand your frustration. Upon further investigation, the "soiled" linens that you reported were in fact worn linens that were mistakenly put into circulation--an oversight on the part of our housekeeping staff. Please except our sincere apology.
Cleanliness and guest satisfaction are our top priority, and we will use this as a learning opportunity for our team.
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Very clean hotel, modern decor, comfortable bed. Walking distance to many downtown Tulsa attractions, shopping, and restaurants.

Breakfast buffet in the morning is not elaborate but does offer hot food options - eggs, sausage, make-you-own waffles, etc.

The ONLY small negative is the lack of sufficient on-site parking. Overflow parking is directly across the street in a restaurant parking lot.

I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was great! Gated parking is a plus in a downtown area. The hotel was quiet and clean! Free breakfast was offered and gladly accepted. The hotel was located in a great location for going out and walking around. We found a delicious pizza restaurant close by with unique donuts nearby for dessert.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here two nights during a work conference and I was not disappointed. Great location with access to the city and to a whole bunch of different restaurants as well as different venues like Cains Ballroom where our conference was at and they usually are host to concerts and such. Also had a minor league baseball stadium not too far away for walking either. The breakfast in the morning was free and wasn't too shabby either for a continental breakfast. It was my first time in Tulsa and I was pleasantly surprised by everything including how nice, clean, and comfortable I felt in this hotel and my room as well!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business