“No Flavor”

Fortune Chef
Ranked #900 of 1,391 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 April 2015

I do not like giving bad reviews, but this food was not good. I had the shrimp chow mien and this tasted like something I may have made, because I can't cook Chinese food. The shrimp were large, but nothing had flavor and I was so disappointed.

Reviewed 5 December 2014 via mobile

Disappointing, considering they had some favorable reviews on Trip Advisor. I ordered Chicken with Broccoli, but got mostly onions with way too much white sauce. The chicken that was in it was thigh meat rather than breast meat as well. The Chicken Fried Rice is just average. I would not recommend the place and will not go back.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

I really enjoy the takeout from the Fortune Chef. The same Chinese couple are always working and are very friendly. Cute pics of their family behind the counter. The food is great and very cheap. Takeout only, but the food is ready quickly and packed well for travel. Super great lunch deals!

Reviewed 26 October 2009

I love this place. They only do take out, so do not plan on eating in. The best items on the menu are Steak Kow and Fortune Beef. The Chicken fried rice is also very good. Order early, they close at 8.

Been to Fortune Chef? Share your experiences!