“Authentic Vietnamese food, the owner greets your table personally, fabulous food!”
Review of RI Le's

RI Le's
Ranked #107 of 1,393 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I've been dining at Ri Le's since they were at their original location off the BAX over 30 years ago. The same owner/gentleman that sat at our table and taught my children to eat with chopsticks then and how to fold napkins into swans or peeled banana shapes is still the owner now and still greets every table. That was well over 20 years ago and his restaurant has moved out to 91st Street but the food is still as great as ever. I always get the Bun Cha Gio salad and an order of egg rolls. These egg rolls are super crispy on the outside and are filled with rice noodles, cabbage, and other vegetables. These are served with a delicious fish sauce that has absolutely no fish taste but is a little spicy and a little sweet and heaven in a bowl. The salad is equally good and it has tender thin sliced beef, shredded carrots, crisp lettuce, cold rice noodles, chopped nuts, and thin cucumbers along with egg rolls cut into large pieces. The ginger beef and ginger chicken are fantastic too and can be made to any level of spice you want. This is a must do every time I visit Tulsa. It's still as good as it ever was.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I had a "special" and it was delicious. The spring rolls were some of the best I've had also. I will definitely be coming bank soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

The tranquility that oozes from the owner and his cozy restaurant is out of this world we know today. Voices are low. Service is friendly. Food is excellent.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

The owner recommended me and my brother his "speciality." It was absolutely fantastic and the owner seemed very friendly and affable.

The food was good on so many level. I Can't recommend it enough but it does come out to about $12 a person for just the meal. Which in my mind was still a bargain.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

The personable owner offered a custom meal for six hungry people. We were delighted with the dishes, including fluffy brown rice and a pizza made with a noodle crust. We'll be back soon.

Been to RI Le's? Share your experiences!