“Best Vietnamese food in Tulsa”
Review of Viet Huong

Viet Huong
Ranked #69 of 1,390 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This is our go to place for bun and pho, as it has been for about twenty years. Food is fantastic, fresh and laden with herbs and veggies, as it should be.

Service is fast and all orders are prepared just for you after you order. Our beautiful waitress who we affectionately call Legs because she wears short shorts and cute tops has been taking care of us all those years. She remembered we liked dumplings today when we came in, fried dumplings specifically. They were incredibly good and crispy with a caramelized onion sauce.

The beef pho bowl was the best my friend had ever had anywhere in the country. He like I loves Vietnamese and eats pho often. The small portion for $6.99 is actually comparable to most larges, while their large is gigantic. Big plate of basil, cilantro and bean sprouts with lime to add to pho.

My Vietnamese salad was generously filled with fresh herbs, carrots, cucumbers, green onions, meat balls and fried egg rolls on top of the rice noodles, then topped with chopped peanuts. Only $6.99 this is bargain price and highest quality in Tulsa.

You can't go wrong here.

1  Thank Jackie M

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I had Pho and a spring roll. I suspect they used packaged ingredients, at least for the peanut sauce and the pho broth. But it still tasted OK. There was only one kind of Pho (beef), not the multiple options I've seen elsewhere. But there were a lot of other soups. And, a lot of Chinese food.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite Vietnamese restaurant. The food is very tasty and fresh. Service is good as well. They only accept cash but it is worth the time to get the cash. Really good food!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Went there on a cold evening and had a small bowl of Pho....which was awesome. Small bowl is more than enough for any appetite. Ordered some egg rolls as well and they were crispy and fresh. The service was very attentive, kept your ice tea glass filled up.
I will visit again and try something else

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I took my wife there for lunch arrived about 1130 15 minutes later it was packed. Food was excellent service great no complaints we will be back again!

Been to Viet Huong? Share your experiences!