“Fast Food Chinese”

Fortune Chef Downtown
Ranked #523 of 1,398 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Have dined there many times over my years of working downtown. The owners and staff are friendly, and the food is good. It is fast food Chinese, not fine dining. Of course I have had better at a fine dining establishment, but for fast food Fortune Chef is hard to beat. The food is hot and flavorful, the staff courteous,the price is right. I always recommend it to the new hires.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Working downtown, this is my favorite choice for Chinese food. Always nice service and food is always what you ordered.

Reviewed 22 May 2015

grew up with the owner and always quality product. Searched the country and have not found better. I always come back to Fortune Chef (similar menu to most carry outs / just done better! )

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I love Chinese food and when I am downtown I always end up here! Love the fried rice, egg rolls & cheese wontons!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Fortune Chef is nothing special, but they get the job done on certain dishes. The sesame chicken is way below par, but the broccoli beef and broccoli chicken is on point. The kung pao chicken is very good, and I actually enjoy their sweet and sour shrimp. It's fine for people that work downtown, but I would spend a little extra and go to Yokozuna or the Sushi Place.