“Overpriced small portions ”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #364 of 1,393 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Now I remember why I don't come to Panera any more. They advertise "healthy" food however almost everything they sell is loaded with carbs. I settled on a soba noodle bowl. For $10 it was a very small portion that left me hungry and flavor wise it was very plain...

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I love the food from Panera. I can feel good about what I'm eating. I'm so glad they moved locations to incorporate a drive through. The salads are huge and delicious, made with fruits, veggies and a protein. I love the seasonal salads, currently the watermelon quinoa is amazing and fresh.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place! The tomato soup is to die for and the chicken panini is so good! Definitely try it!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We are a fan of Panera bread, especially the one in Edmond Ok.
This one in Tulsa needs to send their folks there for training. I had a grill cheese that was worse than a shoe sole. My wife had a Carmel latte with little or no Carmel. This place does not deserve the name Panera.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I come here often, staff are really friendly and the food is prepared pretty fast. The soups are really tasty. I give this place a thumbs up,

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!