Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport
US$139
US$135
US$104
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2011

The staff at the hotel always meets are needs. We have had fo stay at this motel off an on for a month, we always ask for a certain room and we always get it. In a time of need of a place to stay while looking for an apartment, this has been a great place, like a home with friendly people..

• Stayed: August 2011
abvitulsaairport, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2011

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stays at Americas Best Value Inn, Tulsa Airport. I appreciate your loyalty. Our staff takes great pride in providing excellent customer service for our guests and it’s very rewarding when someone like you takes the time to recognize our efforts. – Kirti Vashee, General Manager.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

My wife and I had an excellent stay at the Garnett Rd Tulsa OK hotel. Great housekeeping, flexibility in arrival and check out times, end of season value pricing, and a value club room upgrade all contributed to a great 3 night visit. This is our second visit and won't be our last. Thank you for the wonderful service!

Room Tip: Ask if an upgrade is available on check-in, or for check-in/out time flexibility.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our room amenities at Americas Best Value Inn, Tulsa Airport. I appreciate your loyalty and your continued support. – Kirti Vashee, General Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2011

Room was clean and fresh. Had everything needed. Even though the location is a little out of the way, was excellent and peaceful.
The staff were polite and helpful and the shuttle service from the airport was fantastic for a first timer to the US.
Will most certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Americas Best Value Inn, Tulsa Airport. Our staff takes great pride in providing excellent customer service for our guests and it’s very rewarding when someone like you takes the time to recognize our efforts. I will certainly share your thoughts with everyone. I am glad you were happy with our shuttle service as well. The next time you are in Tulsa. I hope you will stay again at Americas Best Value Inn. – Kirti Vashee, General Manager

Reviewed 13 August 2011

You definitely can't beat the price. We stayed here over the July 4th weekend and paid just over $200. We arrived early and the manager was extremely accomodating in letting us check in a couple of hours early which allowed the family to sleep and unwind before catching a ballgame at ONEOK Field later on in the evening. For a family of four this room was a little cramped and the lack of a swimming pool really limited stuff for the kids to do.

My only two complaints I have was the amount of flies which were in the room when we checked in (we must have killed 40 of those critters) and the biggest complaint was at check-out. Since we had an early morning flight I went down to the front office to check out and the clerk never acknowledged my presence ( I rang the doorbell multiple times and knocked on the window (the clerk was at the computer)) I left the key on the ledge and departed.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Americas Best Value Inn, Tulsa Airport. Thank you for letting me know about the situation during check out and my sincere apologies situation during checkout. I will certainly look into it and see how it can be improved The next time you are in Tulsa. I hope you will stay again at Americas Best Value Inn. – Kirti Vashee, General Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2011

Couldn't beat the price, $48.00. The room was clean. They charged me twice, but fixed it quickly. It's close to the airport,but I didn't hear any jets. It was fine for one night.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our motel and it’s very rewarding when someone like you takes the time to recognize our efforts. The next time you are in Tulsa, I hope you will stay again at Americas Best Value Inn, Tulsa Airport. – Kirti Vashee, General Manager