“Amazing Pho!”

Pho Nhi Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #64 of 1,391 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 23 February 2017

The best Pho I've had, EVER! The steak Pho is the best. The summer rolls are good, the sauce is wonderful. The Bahn Mi sandwich is good. Boba tea is excellent. I've tried many menu items and I haven't found one I didn't like. My son and Husband love the noodle bowls. This is a must for Vietnamese food!!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times and really enjoyed it each time. Service is friendly and quick. Food is delicious, fresh, and cheap. Plenty of seating so never a wait. What's not to love?

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Found this place on TripAdvisor. Highly recommend. The real deal. Excellent pho though I really wish they had vegetarian broth as an option (vegetarians beware - the veggie pho is made with beef broth). Good spring rolls. Portions are very generous.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

I had always wanted to try Pho and I am so glad that I did. My husband and I went with one of his longtime friend who enjoys Asian cuisine almost as much as we do. I had the meatball pho and it was awesome. I could have easily shared it with another person because the bowl was huge but I managed to inhale most of it because it was that good. They bring out large portions of things to add to your noodle bowl, like thai basil (which is one of my favorite herbs ever), and mung bean sprouts which are a great little super food too. The price was fair for the serving size and for the quality of service we received. The waitress was very nice and helpful when we needed to know what items we should order.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We came on the recommendation of friends, and all I can say is wow! Their pho is soo good! I got the special and it was perfect. Clear broth and very tasty meat. Comes with a side of bean sprouts, sliced jalapeños and basil. Be sure to take a moment to appreciate the amazing taste of the broth before you try anything else. We also ordered a side of egg rolls, and they are hands down the best I've ever had! Served with a light house sauce. We have found our new favorite place!