“Best Pho king soup ever”

Pho Nhi Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #60 of 1,393 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Even though it's cleaner and more modernized than the other places one might find.
The soup was great. Left feeling changed for the good. Pho can vary from place to place,

Kim long says pho has msg in it. I say that
Pho is hot.

Pho is great

Maybe next time I'll try
Bum sue way..

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We've had a lot of Pho as we've travels around the country. My husband likes to think of himself as a pho connoisseur and he said this is t

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Stopped for lunch with my wife on a recommendation and found the food to be very good. Lot's of variety and a picture menu and descriptions for those people who are not familiar with Vietnamese food.
Lot's of seating and it is just adjacent to the Nam Hai grocery store on E 21st.
Only drawback was the service was very, very slow. Too many people and not enough wait staff.
Overall, a good place for a tasty lunch.

Management response:Responded 19 April 2017

Thank you for your review! We are working on getting more servers to accommodate the rush. We hope you receive faster service next time you dine with us!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Word puns aside, this is one of our go-to places in Tulsa. Amazing Pho and in my opinion the best fried rice anywhere.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

The best Pho I've had, EVER! The steak Pho is the best. The summer rolls are good, the sauce is wonderful. The Bahn Mi sandwich is good. Boba tea is excellent. I've tried many menu items and I haven't found one I didn't like. My son and Husband love the noodle bowls. This is a must for Vietnamese food!!