“One word”
Review of Lone Wolf Takeout

Lone Wolf Takeout
Ranked #614 of 1,405 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Diarrhea. Wife and myself ordered same take out. Both of us raced for bathroom privileges for 2 days.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

So it's now located off 11th Street, right across from TU. The food is the same, actually I think it gets better every time I eat here. I love the jalapeño pesto meatball bowl - I can not get enough of it. I rarely order the same thing twice, I like variety, but I always get that bowl - it is that good! Of course I do sample my friend's food as well, and I've not had anything that I didn't absolutely love here. The atmosphere is nice and laid back, the employees are kinda trippy (in a good way) and always kind and friendly. Ya - I love this place... Oh ya, the stubborn soda is awesome too!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Took my wife here before we went grocery shopping. She had the pulled pork Bahn MI, I tried some the flavor was very good even with out any sauce on it( do to food allergy). The portion was good for money spent. I had the calamari Bahn Mi I asked them to make it as they recommend this was over all a good choice the spice level was ok bit mild for my taste. Now the kimch Fries were a very generous serving and the kimch was very good. All in all will be back.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This restaurant is located on 11th street right across from the TU stadium. They do have a small parking lot and it gets quite busy at lunch time. There is also limited seating. I think they are working on creating some outdoor seating, maybe. This was my first experience with a meal from Lone Wolf. It is on the expensive side: It cost $18 for my lunch. I ordered a chicken pesto bowl and the kimchi fries with candied bacon. The chicken pesto was really good, not too many strong flavors, just right. I didn't try the kimchi - I ate the fries and candied bacon - which was awesome! I recommend going and trying the fun flavors here. I would go back just for the candied bacon.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Line Wolf has opened up on 11th across from TU. I called in an order Togo and picked it up 10 minutes later. You can now get the Bahn Mi as a salad. I had the chicken pesto and it was amazing!!!! Call ahead for take out, they were busy. Very good flavors.