See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

11% TA guest reviews for this place are combo "excellent or good" ... 88% of their guests say it is "poor or terrible". We rank it as "terrible". A genuinely poor facility, maintenance, comfort and horrible value. In comparison, the local Comfort Inn has 88% of its guests rank it as Excellent or good" - but because it is more expensive, TA ranks it the #10 hotel, while ranking this Travel Inn as #4. Can you imagine ranking an extremely poor hotel as a clear best value because it is cheap??? It's cheap because it's an "older, poor facility, poorly maintained & staffed"-hotel. Travelers beware: TA weighted comparison review rankings of hotels in a city are severely flawed, misleading, and ludicrous.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Stopped here late at night as we were passing through the area and needed a place to sleep. Staff was very friendly, but only had smoking rooms left when we got there. The room itself was a bit dated. It was clean for the most part except for the smell of smoke which was a little pungent (we were assured that the room didn't smell, but alas it was a smoking room so I can't be too surprised). We also chose to not use the shower and waited until our next stop, but I would like to believe that it worked great. Don't expect much in terms of amenities such as breakfast, but I would stay here again if I needed a cheap place to crash for the night.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 13 December 2016

I was needing to sleep gladly. I got in at 1AM, rang the bell, lady came out in pajamas, with a smile. Now that is hard to do at 1AM. This place is OLD, but my room was clean. Had a little bit of a smoke smell but only when I turned on the heater (turned off). Shower was very dated, but water was hot & plenty of it. I was only there 6 hours, but I slept like a rock. They added a gravel turnaround so I was able to pull my 40ft 5th wheel in with no problem. No breakfast, but this isn't that type of hotel. I felt my new trailer was very safe, because this place really isn't close to anything. If your wife is a Hilton hotel fan DO NOT stop (mine is but not with me), not a mean statement just reality. Some people want more amenities.
You have to take the exit after you pass the hotel, turn right on service road, drive back a 1.5 miles.
I would stay here again if passing through & just needed a bed.

Room tip: Bring your own pillow, theirs are worthless
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Planning a short, pass-thru trip on our way home to OH from NM this Travel Inn, Weatherford, OK is premium! Travel Inn is clean, MINIMAL but has a huge, flat-screen TV & VERY comfortable mattresses on the beds. No microwave in #114, but a good/working fridge with freezer. Not exactly quiet, but it allows pets, does not smell & is not scary on a Saturday night pass-through. On second thought, it's quiet enough for a couple Mid-West folks just passing through. Perfect for NON-FUSSY travelers!

Room tip: Recommend rooms furthest from the Interstate (yet traffic can still be heard).
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2016

The motel isn't much to look at, but if you're looking for an inexpensive place to stay the night, this motel will do it for you. We had no complaints - came in late and left early. It's close to the Interstate - a little hard to figure out how to get to but no big deal.

Date of stay: July 2016