Red Country Inn
US$65
US$53
US$51
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I wanted to cry. It was not a place I could hangout in and watch TV and relax. It smelled funny. I felt like I was in a bungalow in Thailand. I never did ask for a refund. I just left and went to a different way better place. And I'm laying here comfortable feeling safe writing this.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2016

The room was clean and beds were very comfortable . Very nice location and their customer service was very good. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Its very nice and remodeled room. we will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2015

Toilet wouldn't flush properly, wifi is unreliable. Pool not filled. beds are hard and uncomfortable. and for some reason, my room had a 4 am wake up call. I didn't ask for a wake up call. No breakfast of any sort. And this place is extremely expensive. Almost 80 bucks for one night after tax. NOT WORTH IT AT ALL!!!!! I only stayed here because everything in town was booked. Save your money and buy a tent. You would be more comfortable!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank K360601
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Made a reservation and when we arrived, they had changed owners overnight. We had to switch to three different rooms due to uncleanliness and bugs. Tried to get our money back but instead put us into a third room. I took a shower and when I dried off a live bug fell off the towel I was using! We will not be back!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Chass73118
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Not as clean as I'maccustomed to. I can see light around the door frame and around the air conditioning. Refrigerator needs to be defrosted and a few flies are pestering me. Hangers are store hangers. Not cheap at $74.00.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo