US$68
HIExpress.com
US$69
US$38
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

Wayfarer Inn(Woodward)
US$64
Priceline
US$51
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchencooking utensilsdefinitely stay here againroom was cleangreat hotelin townjosekitchenettedishwasherratesmoteloklahomacleanlinessamenitiestv
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

5 stars! Great place to stay! HUGE ROOMS! Great Service and a really Friendly Staff! Very Clean and fully stocked Kitchen! Home away from Home and I don't have to take the trash out! I wish I could stay here all the time. Internet Wi-Fi was stellar! Like Wyatt Earp asked, "Do you want the White picket fence life or the Hotel life?" Give me the Hotel Life!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Jose and the staff of the Sands Inn took outstanding care of my friend after she lost her home in the March 2017 wildfires in NW Oklahoma. They checked on her every day, helped her in and out of her vehicle, carried in her groceries, checked on her dog when she had to go to doctors' appointments, visited with her, and accommodated her special handicapped needs. They went much farther than the extra mile to make sure that her emotional trauma of losing her home was eased by their friendship and consideration. They rate a 10+++ in our book every day! Deep and sincere thanks to a wonderful group of people!

Room Tip: My friend greatly appreciated having good handicapped accessible facilities and a kitchenette. The room was clean and she said that the bed was comfortable. She definitely did enjoy the TV and the variety of cable service.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We have stayed in may small motels in our travels and we were very impressed with the Sands. It is older but if very good condition. It had a full kitchen, even a dishwasher! The room was clean and smelled nice, not like it was trying to cover up some bad smell. They allow pets too!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I was surprised to find my room complete with a kitchen! Stove, oven, dishes, dishwasher and full size fridge. Nice clean room. Spacious. The furnishings and curtains seem somewhat outdated but the value is pretty good. I love the rates.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel may advertise breakfast and wifi but neither is correct. No internet is available and breakfast is coffee and little else. The room is old and needs lots of updates. This place is on the main road and is quite noisy. It appears there are many construction workers here and they are not quiet.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Jose V, Manager at Sands Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Good morning Guest:
I am sorry that you feel that our hotel is lousy and not to your standard. I just would like to respond to some of your issues;

#1 The worker you are referring are lineman that are here to restore power to families that are still without power due to the large ice storm we had a few weeks ago. They work long hours and have the right to come to their room and have time to themselves to get rest and to gather.

#2 Breakfast that we offer is a continental breakfast. If you visit any website that our hotel is listed is does mention that.

# Noise. We are located next to a main highway and you notice that as you came in to the hotel.

We take pride in what we do, by providing the best service possible to every guest that come and stay with us. If you look at our reviews, you will see that there is more positive than negative reviews. I am sorry that we did not meet your standards.

Sincerely yours