Sands Inn & Suites
Wayfarer Inn(Woodward)
  • Breakfast included
Northwest Inn(Woodward)
View Hotel
All reviewscooking utensilsfull kitchendefinitely stay here againroom was cleanin townparking lotkitchenettedishwasherratesmoteloklahomacleanlinesstruckamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely awful!! Booked through pricelines express deals and this hotel was chosen for me. When I arrived there were kiddi pools and BBQ grills in front of the bottom floor rooms looked as though it was an apartment complex. When we got to our room first thing we saw was a bug on the floor then upon entering more there were spit marks on the wall one corner of the room it looked as though someone had peed down the wall. On the wall next to the bed there were boogers smeared down the wall! Just sitting in the room made me uncomfortable. Ended up only getting half of a refund and going elsewhere! Do not be fooled by the picture on the website this place is absolutely not a 3 start hotel!!!! They must be paying the permanent guests they have to write good reviews for them

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Jose V, Manager at Sands Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

We are sorry that you had a bad experience, we strive to please every guest. We have guests that wanted to have a cook out since it was the Memorial Day weekend and this was the only day they had off. We actually don't pay anyone to write any reviews, every reviews come from guest that take their time to write them. As you see we have more positive than negative. Once again I am sorry you had a bad experience and hope you give us a second opportunity to serve you and your family.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

5 stars! Great place to stay! HUGE ROOMS! Great Service and a really Friendly Staff! Very Clean and fully stocked Kitchen! Home away from Home and I don't have to take the trash out! I wish I could stay here all the time. Internet Wi-Fi was stellar! Like Wyatt Earp asked, "Do you want the White picket fence life or the Hotel life?" Give me the Hotel Life!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Jose and the staff of the Sands Inn took outstanding care of my friend after she lost her home in the March 2017 wildfires in NW Oklahoma. They checked on her every day, helped her in and out of her vehicle, carried in her groceries, checked on her dog when she had to go to doctors' appointments, visited with her, and accommodated her special handicapped needs. They went much farther than the extra mile to make sure that her emotional trauma of losing her home was eased by their friendship and consideration. They rate a 10+++ in our book every day! Deep and sincere thanks to a wonderful group of people!

Room Tip: My friend greatly appreciated having good handicapped accessible facilities and a kitchenette. The room was clean and she said that the bed was comfortable. She definitely did enjoy the TV and the variety of cable service.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We have stayed in may small motels in our travels and we were very impressed with the Sands. It is older but if very good condition. It had a full kitchen, even a dishwasher! The room was clean and smelled nice, not like it was trying to cover up some bad smell. They allow pets too!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I was surprised to find my room complete with a kitchen! Stove, oven, dishes, dishwasher and full size fridge. Nice clean room. Spacious. The furnishings and curtains seem somewhat outdated but the value is pretty good. I love the rates.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business