US$38
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$90
US$81
Priceline
US$51
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchencooking utensilsdefinitely stay here againroom was cleangreat hoteljosedishwasherratesmoteloklahomacleanlinessamenitiestv
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We had a wonderful stay here with our family. All staff was extra courteous and helpful.
We will definitely stay here again next time! Only thing I would change is that they should not advertise that they serve breakfast... It was prepackaged honey buns and donuts.
Even if they would go to the local donut shop it would have been better.. But that is my only complaint

Room Tip: We were impressed that they brought us extra bedding and pillows and was willing to give us more!!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jose V, Manager at Sands Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for the review and comments. I will share it with our ownership staff.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The Sands Inn and Suites has recently been remodeled and was quite comfortable for the price. This Inn was half the price other hotels in Woodward were priced. We had a full sized refrigerator, full size range, and cooking utensils and dishes available for those who need a long term stay. Our stay was 3 nights and we did not cook, but this would make a nice extended stay for those who require that service. My one and only complaint was that there was not a non-slip mat in the bathtub and lo and behold, I slipped and fell but did not hurt myself. There is no pool, and no storm shelter at this location, but we had no need for those facilities. This is a great value hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ejgodiva60
Jose V, Manager at Sands Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Thank you for the review. I will bring your comments to our ownership team.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely awful!! Booked through pricelines express deals and this hotel was chosen for me. When I arrived there were kiddi pools and BBQ grills in front of the bottom floor rooms looked as though it was an apartment complex. When we got to our room first thing we saw was a bug on the floor then upon entering more there were spit marks on the wall one corner of the room it looked as though someone had peed down the wall. On the wall next to the bed there were boogers smeared down the wall! Just sitting in the room made me uncomfortable. Ended up only getting half of a refund and going elsewhere! Do not be fooled by the picture on the website this place is absolutely not a 3 start hotel!!!! They must be paying the permanent guests they have to write good reviews for them

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Jose V, Manager at Sands Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

We are sorry that you had a bad experience, we strive to please every guest. We have guests that wanted to have a cook out since it was the Memorial Day weekend and this was the only day they had off. We actually don't pay anyone to write any reviews, every reviews come from guest that take their time to write them. As you see we have more positive than negative. Once again I am sorry you had a bad experience and hope you give us a second opportunity to serve you and your family.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

5 stars! Great place to stay! HUGE ROOMS! Great Service and a really Friendly Staff! Very Clean and fully stocked Kitchen! Home away from Home and I don't have to take the trash out! I wish I could stay here all the time. Internet Wi-Fi was stellar! Like Wyatt Earp asked, "Do you want the White picket fence life or the Hotel life?" Give me the Hotel Life!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Jose and the staff of the Sands Inn took outstanding care of my friend after she lost her home in the March 2017 wildfires in NW Oklahoma. They checked on her every day, helped her in and out of her vehicle, carried in her groceries, checked on her dog when she had to go to doctors' appointments, visited with her, and accommodated her special handicapped needs. They went much farther than the extra mile to make sure that her emotional trauma of losing her home was eased by their friendship and consideration. They rate a 10+++ in our book every day! Deep and sincere thanks to a wonderful group of people!

Room Tip: My friend greatly appreciated having good handicapped accessible facilities and a kitchenette. The room was clean and she said that the bed was comfortable. She definitely did enjoy the TV and the variety of cable service.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo