Wayfarer Inn
US$69
US$76
US$38
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Northwest Inn(Woodward)
US$49
US$47
US$51
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

This was an unexpected stay since all of the hotels in town were completely sold out. I don't usually stay at motels. I like this one. I had to pay a fraction of what I would have spent at a hotel, even though I think $70 was a bit high for this place. Still cheaper than chain hotels. There was hardly anyone there so it was peaceful and I had a good night's sleep. I would stay here again if I am ever in town again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Wayfarer_Inn, Front Desk Clerk at Wayfarer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

We are glad to have had the chance to make your stay a pleasant one. We welcome you back on your next trip through northwest Oklahoma.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Staff is very friendly. Room was very comfortable and quiet. Was always able to park right in front of my door, being a woman alone, this was VERY nice! Had a small fridge and microwave which is nice when you are working long hours.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Wayfarer_Inn, Front desk clerk at Wayfarer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is very important to us that you felt safe and comfortable while you were here. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for about 11 days while working on wild fires . Place was clean and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend this for economy purposes. The rooms are a little dated but very clean , large bathroom. Maid service was spot on , no problems .

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to review our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and would like to share our new updates with you on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for over a month while looking for a place to rent due to work. Friendly and great staff. We enjoy our time at this hotel. The only complaint I have is that the A.C. had trouble work at times.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

We are happy you had a comfortable stay and would like you to know that we are constantly working to update and ensure our facilities are working properly.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

t is about what you would expect from a motel in this range, I bit dated and nothing fancy. On the plus side the bed was quite comfortable and the room fairly spacious. It has a nice pool for the summer and is next door to a good mexican restaurant. All in all a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are close to the pool but compete with the restaurant for parking in the evening.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business