All reviews ice maker great price room was large in town the ground floor front desk staff parking lot kitchenette recliner dishwasher appliances thunderstorm brand oklahoma tv
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The good: Rooms are clean and spacious. There is a nice cubicle style desk/work area that could be lit a bit better. The bathroom on our stay had the most shower water pressure I have ever experienced in a hotel! Kitchen area with large fridge for extended stays.

I have stayed in hundreds of hotels of different name brands. Just left Denver after staying in a suite/hotel on Colorado Blvd that has not only a hot breakfast every morning but also dinner for all guests on Mon-Tues-Wed evening. The Candlewood suites do not offer a complimentary breakfast at all. I have come to expect "something", even in a budget motel. This was an unexpected surprise for me. I would not return for just a one or two night stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HDSlowride
Nan C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Woodward, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

We are so glad that you found the room and shower to your liking! We get a lot of great responses for our water pressure and how great it is.
We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while staying with us in regards to the breakfast, we do however have a fully stocked Candlewood Cupboard with a great variety of items to purchase and cook for any meal in the full kitchens in each room. We are designed around extended stay and this is a Candlewood Suites standard.
The ability to cook in your room really makes this a home away from home!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great property! Great Room! Very Clean! Thank you to the great desk attendant that got me a room at 10:00pm when other hotels could not deliver on availability, cleanliness, or price. I look forward to many more stays at this property while I am travelling.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Nan C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Woodward, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

I am so glad we were able to accommodate you! Our guests truly are our first priority and we do our utmost best to show that with over the top guest relations and clean, comfortable rooms.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I am a regular fan of Candlewood Suites, but this is actually the nicest one I've ever stayed in. The staff was all friendly, and the room was freshly updated and very clean. I would most definitely stay here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Nan C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Woodward, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

We are so glad that your stay met your expectations! We love doing what we can to make sure are guests have a great stay and friendliness and cleanliness we know are at the top of every guests list.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Called ahead for reservation and Michelle was friendly helpful and quick as we were traveling and needed to make sure we had a room that night. The hotel was very conveniently located off the highway and not far from some restaurants to grab a late night snack. When we arrived late that night she was there to greet us and give us our keys to very clean rooms that were comfortable and quiet. Thank you Candlewood suits and Michelle for a great rest in a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Nan C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Woodward, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

We appreciate your feedback and are very pleased that everything, from making the reservation to getting checked in went so smoothly!
I love the fact that you mentioned Michelle specifically, it's great when an associate makes such an great impression that the guest, especially a one night guest remembers their name. That is what we strive for!
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed overnight on the way back home. Naturally, I got to experience an Oklahoma thunderstorm that night. The power went out and was out for maybe an hour or two. It seemed like forever.

Aside from that, this hotel was clean and comfortable. I loved the kitchenette, the recliner, and the bed. My room was nice and spacious. They had laundry facilities and a workout room, too. The convenience store was not very well stocked, but it is not too far to go find something if you need it.

The main down side is that there is not a good eating place close by. I went downtown at the front desk staff's recommendation. The noise from upstairs was annoying, too. I was on the ground floor, so if you don't like noise, do not stay on the ground.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Nan C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Woodward, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

We are sorry for any inconvenience that you had while staying with us, we do appreciate the feed back so that we can do our best to improve our guests hotel stays.
We do try to keep our Cupboard well stocked with multiple, fresh choices by shopping locally for all items. We will definitely look at shopping more often.
On your next stay we will do our best to get you in an upper floor room!
We look forward to seeing you again!