All reviewsnice hotelfront deskwalk in showeroklahoma cityavoid rush hour trafficshopping and diningnext morninggarth brooksroad tripexcellent valuevery nice experiencestores and restaurantsroom was cleaneggsgreat stopchecking inup to date
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Being A former Marriott employee i feel like I know what to look for and expect... The hotel was impressively clean. The service was adequate as we only needed assistance looking for dinner... The front desk staff was friendly with warm smiles and conversation. Our room was cleaned well and in 100% working order! Only thing to note: and this to be taken as an opportunity to excel, attention to the minor detail when cleaning. I noticed a few small smudges on the wall in the room and in the bathroom as well. The untrained eye would have overlooked these minor spots.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

There are several hotels within 1/2 mile of this one and I chose it for its high reviews. It was about $20 more than the Hilton next door during my time, but not sure it was worth the extra premium.

Front desk people were very cordial and the room was a bit used looking for only being 2 years old. Two huge water spots on the ceiling.

Overall, it was nice. Very comfortable bed and breakfast was decent. (Found a hair in the eggs, but it happens. They promptly threw them out when i brought to their attention)

Like I said, can’t go wrong here, but it wasn’t $20 nicer than a Holiday Inn Express.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brandon H
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We had stayed in a couple of Fairfield hotels lately so we decided to stay at the Yukon hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel looked clean and fairly new. We checked in and things started out good. About 2:00 AM the ac/heater started make loud noise that woke us up and kept us awake. I tried everything I knew to turn it off with no success, I finally called the front desk for assistance. Long story short we moved to another room and finally got to sleep. The front desk gave us a small discount on the room. Now a day later I get a survey from Fairfield about our stay. I filled it out with the ac/heater story and submitted it, the next morning I receive a response from the general manager apologizing for the service and credit my credit card for the full charges. Fairfield has a 100 percent guarantee on there hotels and this manager just won a long time customer for his actions. I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We had a class and this location and flew in on Friday appx 1 pm. After Unger dropped us from airport, we arrived a tad early and staff was friendly. She also had a room ready early!
Clean facility and very friendly polite staff! Anytime we passed any employees that were always courteous!

Would recommend and come back!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We pass through this area on I 40 occasionally and stayed at this hotel when it was virtually new about 3 or 4 years ago. We liked it then but recall feeling like most new openings it had some room to improve. We feel it has. We enjoyed our large well appointed room. Their experienced employees were friendly and helpful. Their free breakfast was very good. Area near this hotel has grown up too and there are a lot of decent restaurant choices.
The only negative in this area near Oklahoma City is that the Garth Brooks Rd. pavement is cracked to all get out where it goes under I 40 very near this very nice newer hotel. We'll be back.