“Great view!”

and 1 more site!
Bandon Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Bandon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My golf buddies and I stayed at the Bandon Inn for a few nights while we were on our last trip. I was surprised how good this place is. The view from our room looked out over the inlet. It was nice! The sunrise on the little light house was perfect. I enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Comfortable and cozy area to partake. The staff was friendly and helpful. The gift shop was great as well. Got all souvenirs I needed there that weren’t golf related. I am usually a little nervous when one of my friends books the accommodations for our trip but this was a good one. Quiet and comfortable.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,451)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As an Oregon native and a person who has lived "at the coast" I can say with confidence that Oregon does have it's share of ticky tacky smelly expensive motels and inns. And in winter months places can be dank, dark and damp. The Bandon Inn is just a treasure. Our room was clean and bright with all of the usual amenities but the coffee and soaps and so forth were all high quality. The coffee cups were real mugs, not styro disposables. The view of old town and the inner harbor is nice. The front desk folk were as warm and welcoming as can be, with lots of good information and advice if you want it. Considering that the price difference between this place and a rather awful strip motel was $10, you are well advised to go to the Bandon Inn.

Room Tip: 3 floors in the main building, the higher rooms have a slightly better view.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2018

River & distant ocean views, but also walking distance to restaurants & shops. Coffee, beer, wine, etc. all on site to take back to your room (mini fridge in each room). Rooms are very clean. Looks like new beds too.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed on the west building. Some rooms currently being remodeled, yet our room was very up to date. I felt the bed was too hard,but perhaps that’s personal preference. Nice view overlooking town,but I really could not see the ocean from our room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came for a night in January and stayed in room 31. The front desk staff were wonderful and the room was adorable. The cleaning staff do an impeccable job as well! When you stay it’s well within walking distance to downtown Brandon’s shops and restaurants and we had a beautiful view of the ocean!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bandon
2.9 km away
Red Lion Hotel Coos Bay
#2 of 7 in Coos Bay
2.9 km away
Windermere on the Beach

Been to Bandon Inn? Share your experiences!