La Kris Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$150
Windermere on the Beach(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$144
Lighthouse Cove Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$150
Inn at Old Town(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
US$85
US$99
All reviewsface rockacross the streetbest westernsseparate buildingthe breakfast areabeach accesshot breakfastking suitefree breakfastoregon coastpool and hot tubpartial ocean viewwould stay here againvery nice hotelnice staybeautiful beachpet friendly room
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

From the moment we walked into the libby we were greeted with a very happy and pleasant woman, who was very informative. Then on our way to our room we were greeted by the housekeeper who welcomed us in. The room was very clean and nice. Our balcony faced the ocean, and we had a private trail straight to the beach. A very short walk. It was absolutely great. We will be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
John M, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Face Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

We are glad you had a good stay, and that you were able to enjoy our beach path. It is such a relaxing and easy walk we love to hear feed back on it.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We have stayed at this hotel when we travel up the coast in January. Bandon Bill's was a great restaurant that we enjoyed many times. We sure do miss it. We've stayed in the spacious condos with jacuzzi, fireplace and kitchenette and that was super. We've also stayed in plain rooms. All are comfortable and clean. You don't get much of an ocean view, but you are very close to the beach -- walking distance. And close to the wonderful labyrinths on the sand that Dennie creates. This is an ideal place to stay just for overnight or for an extended stay. There is plenty to do, see and enjoy close by. There are shops and restaurants in Old Town, plus hiking, whale-watching, and biking. I recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2018

I am glad to hear that you keep having a great experience each time you return. We are very happy to have so many different activities for you to enjoy and we cant wait to see you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

On a road trip with our grad. Quiet comfortable rooms. Spread out on the property. Friendly staff. Indoor pool and spa were great for relaxing after riding in the dunes. Went out on the beach, dry and windy. Nice walk. Breakfast was good in nice space (only the eggs weren't the greatest, maybe powdered?)

We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello dgwe, I am glad you had a good stay with was able to enjoy the beach. I also appreciate the feedback on the eggs. They are not powdered but we will definitely keep an eye on the product.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We were traveling from Salem, Oregon back home to California. We decided to stay in Bandon on a whim. The property was quiet, not a lot of traffic for a Monday night in early June. We stayed in a two queen bed, bottom room floor. The room was clean, beds were firm and comfortable. I had a great nights sleep. The hotel has beach access and the path is clearly marked from the beach.

We had a family above us with children and they were loud on and off throughout our stay. I was too tired from the drive to get up and use the phone that was located across the room and not next to the beds. I did mention that upon check out.

The breakfast is good. Hot and cold selections: scrambled eggs, sausage, toast, biscuits and gravy, fruit, yogurt, pancakes, waffles, cereal, coffee, juice, etc. When we stayed, breakfast was supposed to be served until 10. We arrived at 9:45 and found the staff was already clearing food items from the buffet. My child could get cereal but not the milk because it had already been cleared. When I asked for some milk, I was told it was already cleared away. Another couple asked for more coffee and the staff told them there was more in the lobby and there wasn't anymore available in the breakfast area.

I've been to all sorts of hotels where the staff kindly reminds patrons that service will stop in a few minutes in order for their guests to retrieve last minute items. I was frustrated that by 10am everything was cleared from the buffet and the area looked like breakfast was over hours ago. Upon checkout, I mentioned this situation with the hotel. They assured me this was not normal practice, however, my child and I still had an incomplete meal. I hope they fix their service and policies in this area.

Indoor pool and hot tub are clean and there is a small workout room.

Room Tip: Most rooms do not have an ocean view. Suites offer a PEAK of an ocean view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank momtodjandk
John M, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Face Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hello momtodjandk, I am sorry to hear your experience wasn't up to your expectations. We always strive for our guests to have the best experience possible and we will do better in the future. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Spent on night there with family in two rooms. Came in after long day of riding motorcycles to this delightful hotel. Sean really made the visit special for us. He was most attentive, informative, helpful and so curteous. We enjoyed the pool, hot tub, the complete hot breakfast, and walking the property and the beach. Wonderful experience. We’ll back!

Room Tip: Sean set us up in two rooms on the west end facing the beach, were large, inviting, private and quiet.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you rjbtripa2016, for your feed back.

We are always glad to hear that our staff was able to help you and make your stay wonderful. See you soon.